CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Yay! Finally! New chapter up! This book was so fun to write. So sad it's coming to an end soon though.

OH MAH GAWD, THIS HAD ME IN TEARS! ^^ 😭😭😭

But this was funny^^

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

<<Zayn's POV>>

<<That Saturday>>

The week's issues were resolved. And all of the exams were in place. Now it was time for spring break. Doniya and I planned to go to the rink in the morning. The evening was a hockey game. Unfortunately, Niall had to work in the morning, so he couldn't go out to see us skate. Harry had to do some chores that he was behind on, as well as a few extras for punishment. Liam was going out somewhere I think the jail, to see the incarcerated bad girls. I was so excited, it had been so long, since Doniya and I skated out on the ice. I loved seeing Doniya dance on the ice. But, up until very recently, she danced on a pole instead. I loved seeing the old Doniya coming back.

Yesterday, I went to go see Dr. Calderone, our GYN for the post-surgery appointment.

I was getting my corduroys on. Doniya was making some fried eggs and hash browns. I could smell the food cooking from the kitchen.

"Hey Doniya!" I shouted as I came out.

"Oh, hello, can you butter the toast?" She asked. Her hair was still a bit wet from her shower and she was in a crop top and a knee-length skirt. With fishnet leggings.

"Sure, nice outfit choice, that skirt totally isn't going to go up when you execute your flying camel." I pointed out as I placed some bread in the toaster.

"I got shorts underneath." She said, lifting up her skirt.

"No, those are daisy dukes, not shorts." I laughed. Doniya looked like a hooker, but she was beautiful to me anyways. I buttered up the toast and got some chipotle sauce for my eggs. I love my eggs spicy.

"Hey, don't tell anyone, but let's have some wine." Doniya winked, as she got two stemless wine glasses. She poured the pinot.

"Sure, but I don't really like alcohol." I said. I will admit, even though I'm only seventeen, and that I'm from a strict Muslim family, I had had a few sips of adult drinks before.