CHAPTER TEN

Hey! Sorry I didn't update at all this weekend, so I put extra effort at emotions in this chapter!

CHAPTER TEN

<<Zayn's POV>>

I quickly drove over to Doniya's apartment. It took, like five minutes, with a bit of speeding. But I didn't get pulled over and that's all that matters. I hopped out of my car and I saw her window light on. Her apartment is a lot like a very shady, yet contemporary hotel setting, everything bleached white. I rang the doorbell. Doniya soon opened it. She had no makeup, or bra on, she was just in a tank top and plaid sleeping pants. Her hair was all matted, but she looked very happy and comfortable.

"Oh, hello Zayn!" She squealed and pulled me inside and took off my snowy coat. She gave me a hug.

"Hey Donnie!" I replied as I hugged her back.

"So, how's Alexa?" She asked. The little droid she got for me for my birthday.

"Oh, well, I've been really busy, so I haven't been able to set her up." I replied.

"Oh, well, that's fine, I'm so glad to see you! I was just brewing, you know,"

"I figured the when we went camping together, you can't go to bed, without a cup of tea, maybe that's the reason you talked in your sleep." I said.

"Yep, want some? It's chamomile." She offered. I refused, I had a lot at Harry's party.

"How's school going?" I asked. Her books and computer were sprawled out on the coffee table of the living room. Her phone and vibrator was on the couch, along with a throw blanket and a bowl of popcorn.

"Pretty good, I've just been chilling." She said plopping herself on the couch.

"I see." I said, moving aside her vibrator. She just laughed.

"So, what's this important thing you have to tell me?" She asked, tossing a popcorn into her mouth.

"Well, you know the boy that I told you that I kinda liked?" I asked.

"Lemme guess, you're totally dating him?" She asked

"No, but we're officially a thing." I told her. She hooted playfully, I rolled my eyes. I thought she was the mature one here.

"So, who is he? What's this lucky daisy's instagram?" She asked. I pulled out my phone and showed her Niall.

"His name is Niall, there's him currently, he got hurt during hockey, so he has that on, but it'll come off soon." I explained. Doniya opened instagram and sent him a follow request.

"Cool, he's really hot, I wonder what he thinks of you, if he hurts you, Imma whoop his ass." Doniya said, I rolled my eyes again.

"Donnie, he's on crutches, he's not gonna do anything anytime soon." I explained. Doniya just simply ate another popcorn. "Wanna skype him and hear how he sounds? He's got this super sexy Irish accent."

"Not now, I have no makeup, no bra, and my hair is a mess!" Doniya said. "Later I will." She said.

"Okay, but yeah, anyways, Mom and Dad cannot know about this." I said, firmly.

"I know, they'd kill you, I'm always on your side, Zayn, you just love whomever you want."

"Well, so I was just wondering, do you have any advice for a relationship, I think Niall's already had one or two before, but I'm completely new to this." I asked

"Well, yes, I do have some advice, for one, always be ready to forgive, he's not gonna be perfect just like love isn't perfect, so don't expect him to, and he should always be ready to forgive you as well, that is my number one advice." Doniya told me. She pulled her hair back in a tight bun, meaning she was in a serious mood now.