CHAPTER TWELVE

So, my kinky bitches, how was the last chapter ;)

Anyways, prepare yourselves to this chapter, it's kinda controversial, but remember, that this is only a story. You're either gonna love me or want to kill me in this chapter.

Butt, hey, I'm giving you a good blessing ^^ Haha, you won't believe it

Butt, hey, I'm giving you a good blessing ^^ Haha, you won't believe it. Harry Styles was also there, but I might just have to save that for myself :P

CHAPTER TWELVE

<<Zayn's POV>>

The next day, when it was all snowed in, school was cancelled tomorrow, since today was Sunday. My mom told me not to drive at all today, until when some of the snow got plowed, around twelve. Niall's mom was home and told us that she saw us sleeping in Niall's bed last night. She said that we looked cute. I love Niall's mom, she was so strong, understanding and just such a hell of a queen overall. Niall was lucky to have a mom like her.

We had some pancakes for breakfast, with some yoghurt and apple juice. Then we just simply browsed some funny youtube videos online and one led to another and we ended up doing karaoke, which was totally not my idea. I missed going skating, but the snow hasn't been plowed. Niall was sure to make sure that I was comfortable. Niall let me give him a makeup with his mom's makeup, he looked pretty good, and got a bunch of likes on Instagram. Then I had to go though, because the snow plow came through.

The next few weeks went well, we went out every night, me, Harry, Louis, Niall. I didn't stay out all night every night, but we were always able to have sex. And I was able to get used to anal. I told Doniya and she just laughed her ass off. But I was sore and Doniya lent me her heat pad that she used when she was on her period. My pants won't fit comfortably on my big badunkadunk. I took some ibuprofen for it. But I was back at school and had to do homework again.

"Hey!" I said, Liam was sitting with our team.

"Hey!" Liam smiled back. "You ready for your game tonight?" He asked

"Yep, we're gonna have to win tonight, the other team is like, so shit." Louis said. I smiled and sat down with my heat pack and lunch, which today had to be some weird casserole. But I was so hungry. I got two portions of food.

"Wow, that's a lot!" Niall commented, "And I thought I ate a lot!"

"Ha, well, I'm really hungry today, I have been lately." I said. I clutched my stomach.

"Oh, well, I'm always hungry." Niall smirked. I started with eating my food. We talked about our usual subject, who we like and dislike, celebrity gossip and stuff like that. The prep girls decided to sit next to us today for some reason.

"Hey Niall, that's your name right?" A girl asked Niall, I immediately felt alert.

"Yes, that me!" Niall answered with a wide smile.