CHAPTER EIGHT

Hey! I'm so thankful for all of your comments! Keep it up! Tag five people to read this and tell them to tag 5 people. Also, add this to your library so you can keep up with this!

CHAPTER EIGHT

<<Niall's POV>>

I couldn't believe it! He said yes! I'm so confused, just before my game, I wanted Olympia, but after the surgery, all I wanted is Zayn. Was it the anesthesia? Did the surgeon do something? How could I fall for him so easily?

"Zayn, are you serious?" I gasped. I held my hand over my heart.

"Yes babe." He replied. And I kept that moment for life.

<<A week later>>

We were such a happy couple. I was out of the hospital and on crutches. I was to get off of those in a week or so, since I'm a quick healer. Of course, I wasn't going to play hockey, but I was able to watch Zayn and the team. I couldn't drive, so Zayn and Mom drove me places. Zayn's parents didn't know, but he did say that he was going to go see Doniya after Harry's party, when her exams are finished. Everyone at school had different reactions. Louis and Harry were quite concerned. Josh, Jon and Sandy swore that they were gonna murder the guy who did this. My boss totally understood and said that he'll gladly give me extra sick days since I worked my ass off overtime before anyways. My dad asked if I was okay, and I said that I was. But I haven't seen him in awhile, so I don't really speak much to him anymore.

My grades have been caught up. I didn't go to see Zayn skate early in the mornings because of my knee, but when I told mom, she offered to drive me to the rink. I was so overjoyed when I saw her reaction.

<<Flashbacks>>

"Mom." I said, as we were eating some ravioli a few days I got out of the hospital.

"Yes, honey?" She asked as she sat down with a cup of iced tea.

"Well, so you know Zayn, they guy who was with me in the hospital and stayed with me?" I asked, after a what seemed like a million year pause. Mom knew that this was something hard to say.

"Oh, you don't have to tell, me, I already know, he's your boyfriend, Mom always knows." She replied, with flippant smile. Well, this wasn't gonna be as awkward as I thought.

"Oh, so you know?" I asked.

"Yes, hun, I do, and I think it's a great thing. Ever since you broke up with Madison McMillin, you were so scared of a relationship." Mom said. Madison was my ex, and she left me when she had to move away to Europe. Since then, every time I open up, it hurts.

"I-I-I, never thought you would approve of this." I said, shocked.

"Oh, honey, I will always support you and love you, for no matter what happens, you are my little boy and you'll always be in my heart, because that's where you came from." She replied.

"Thanks Mom." I hugged. I was grateful that she just accepted, she didn't judge me.

"I completely understand why you may be hesitant, though. So am I, ever since your father left me for other things, I've been so hesitant on another relationship for that last several years, but now seeing you being so brave, you've given me hope, baby," Mom told me.

I nodded. Dad was a shady man, who would have several mistresses and sugar babies. One time, when mom stood up to him about his cheating, he told her that my mom had nothing left for him and she was an 'old prune' who looked like a hag and she was worthless to him. So he left. My mom held it in for a long time, denying her feelings.