CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Hey! So I'm back! I know you're probably mad at Niall, but just keep reading.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

<<Zayn's POV>>

I should be at hockey practice, but I've been crying in Doniya's lap for about an hour. My heart was torn up in pieces. Thankfully, she didn't have to go to work or school. She was very angry at Niall for what he did. But frankly, I don't blame him. I should've been more careful. I begged her not to mess with Niall. Because a part of me thinks that Niall truly loved me, and will change his mind. The other majority just wanted me to die, hopeless.

"Do you want to call Niall yourself, before I go and cut off his dick." Doniya asked. I could tell she was doing all she could to keep in her rage.

"I, I guess so." I sighed. "Can I invite him over to talk about it? And Harry?" I asked

"Of course, Harry is always welcomed, he's a good friend, at least you have him to support you." Doniya said, throwing away all of the soaked tissues.

"Thanks." I sniffed as I picked up my phone. When I turned it on, there was, like a million messages, from Niall and Harry. Mostly was Niall apologizing and Harry telling me to forgive Niall because he didn't mean what he said.

"Well, it looks like Niall is trying to make amends, hopefully he'll love you unconditionally." Doniya told me. I texted them back to meet me ASAP at Doniya's place. I gave them the location. Niall was at practice, but coach said that he can arrange for an exemption.

"Well, you know what to say right?" Doniya said. "And if they give you any shit." She started to say, "Then you know what's gonna happen." She picked up her red stiletto heel.

"Doniya! I'm sure that things will go alright, I want to hope for the best." I sighed, I knew that she was trying to lighten up the mood, but to be honest, I didn't quite feel like it.

In about a few minutes, they both arrived, in Niall's car. Doniya opened the door and welcomed Harry warmly. But she stared daggers in Niall's back and he looked uncomfortably.

"Sit, we have some to talk about." She told Niall. He sat down without a word.

"So, tell me everything that happen, Harry." She told him. Harry told a deep breath and told Doniya everything that happened. When he was done, Doniya processed it for a bit.

"So Niall, what do you have to say about this?" She asked.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I let my head get over me and I'm sorry Zayn, I promise that I will never ever do that again, can you please forgive me? I promise when I said I'll never leave you, I didn't mean what I said." Niall pleaded. I gave him a sad look.

"You hurt me very bad." I told him.

"I know, and I'm sorry, I can see it in your eyes that you're disappointed." He told me. "But here I am, asking for one more chance."

"Zayn, give him one more chance." Harry reasoned.

"If you want to." Doniya spoke.

"Of course, I guess I'll have to, but, why? Why did you come back for me?" I asked. Niall pulled out his wallet and took out a piece of paper. It was the one from the fortune cookie.

TRUE LOVE MEANS STICKING WITH SOMEONE EVEN IF IT HURTS

"Aww, Niall? You kept that?" I asked.

"Of course baby, because I love you and I won't ever leave you, because no matter what, deep down, I am yours."

"Oh, Niall." I wept and I collapsed into his arms.