CHAPTER FOUR

How was the hockey game in the last chapter? Do any of you guys do sports on ice? I don't, I've never been skating before in my life in fact. 

Prayers (even though I'm not religious) of safety to those in Florida in the school shooting by Nicolas Cruz (the eighteenth school shooting in the USA since Jan first of 2018) and Syria in the missile strikes from Israel. Stay safe! 🙏🙏

This book isn't getting many reads :( but I'm pretty impatient though, so I need to work on that. 

Look at the meme! ^^ 😆

I have a special challenge in this, I put in two song references in this, if you can point out the two, you will get a shoutout! 

Hint: First one is Nicki Minaj and the other is Carly Rae Jepsen.

CHAPTER FOUR.

<<Niall's POV>>
<<The next morning>>

Buzz Buzz Buzz my alarm went off. Ugh, it was way too early. But if I wanted to get to work on school on time, I'm gonna need to wake up. I went to bed immediately when I came home from my game last night. I quickly got up and got dressed, mind over matter. I washed my face, brushed and flossed and put on my deodorant. I sat on my queen-sized bed, to check my phone. But when I couldn't find it.

Oh, it's probably just in my hockey bag. I thought. I went and unzipped my bag. But I couldn't find it. I dumped everything out. Shit, nothing was there. I was now starting to panic. What was I going to do without my precious phone? I can't see what Olympia was posting on Instagram or SnapChat!

Wait, it's probably at the hockey rink! Maybe it's still there in the locker room! I thought. Without thinking, I jumped up and grabbed my bag and coat. I laced up my converses and got into my car. Mom was already gone, working at her pharmacy. My parents were divorced, Dad was an accountant for Walmart. The sun wasn't quite up yet. I drove to the hockey rink, I didn't even break when I was backing, I almost swerved on a ditch digger because I was acting up.

In a few minutes, I was there. The door said it was open. I didn't even bother to knock to make sure, I ran up the steps and carefully opened the glass door. It was mostly empty. I ran across several rinks and found the one where we were last night. I ran to the bench and searched it. Yes! It was there! I bent down and saw my silver striped phone case. I bent down and grabbed it. I pressed the button and it looked as if it wasn't touched. The battery was still sixty-nine percent. My electric guitar background was unchanged. Before I knew it, I was on SnapChat. I looked at Olympia's story. Yes! She posted a new picture! She was at some clumber party last night. But my face fell when I saw a picture of her lingeries with a bunch of boys. But she could do whatever she wanted.

I walked with my head down as I went to my car. But I looked up and saw a figure skater on one of the two figure skating ice rinks. He was in a tight black leotard and skated gracefully. Every curve of his sleek swimmer-shaped, michelangelo-sculpted body was perfection. Flying camels, double axles, forwards crossovers, loops and jumps. They were all done with grace and ease. I was amazed. He was an amazing skater. His sit spin took my breath away. The Bielmann spin looked like it would break my back if I attempted it. He stopped for a moment to check his phone, probably to change his songs, as he had earbuds under his white acrylic hat.

"Wow! That was really good!" I shouted through the glass. I waved at him and went onto the bench on the side of the ice. He looked right at me and I then saw his face.

It was Zayn Malik.

Oh, my god. That's why he's so balanced and quick during hockey practice and games.