CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Okay, this is gonna be a multiple-part chapter, because it's so long, but here's part one, Chapter 24.

Comment/vote!

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

<<Niall's POV>>

<<Five months later>>

It was so close. I was so close. So close to being officially married to the love of my life. I've waited four years just to propose to him. And now I've waited five months to kiss him on the altar. Well, we're using a judge, not a priest or pastor. I felt like there's never been another longer five months than to wait for this day. Liam was my best man and Doniya was Zayn's maid of honor. Louis and Harry were also Zayn's groomsmen. My boss, of all people, yeah I know, was also one of my bridesmaid. Nancy Clark. Finally, my last groomsmen was Sandy Beales. Of all of the boys on the hockey team, Sandy was the one I still talked to the most.

My father wasn't going to be here for this. He did send me a check for five hundred dollars as a gift. My brother wasn't going to be here either, but he sent me some champagne. I felt a bit sad, but my mother made it all up. She was so proud of me. Louis and Harry had their wedding almost after the engagement, just two weeks. Zayn was Harry's best man.

<<Flashbacks>>

"You may now kiss the groom." The mayor approved. She was in a sharp business suit. Blue blazer with a floral scarf and black pencil skirt. Her white hair was tied in a tight bun and her heels were about an inch. Louis was in a sharp suit, showing off the round curves of his body, completed with a skinny blue necktie. Harry wore a very colorful Gucci floral suit, and Saint Laurent Chelseas. 

They were so prepared and chill

They were so prepared and chill. Louis' diamond and silver wedding ring matched Harry's rose gold and sapphire ring.

 Louis' diamond and silver wedding ring matched Harry's rose gold and sapphire ring