CHAPTER NINETEEN

Zayn and Doniya! ^^

Yes! This is finally posted! Also, I forgot to say this, but RIP, Stephen Hawking, your incredible mind has done wonders for humanity that you won't know.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

<<Niall's POV>>

Over the weekend, I couldn't see Zayn much. I had to go to work. I really don't like it, my mom gets paid over a hundred thousand dollars each year, so we were well off, since we don't have a father or sibling to take care of. But, I have to go to work. Mom says that hard work will 'teach me to be a man'. Well, doesn't mean I like it. But it was Monday now, and Zayn said that he was going skating once again. So I packed up my school bag and went to see Zayn for the first time over the weekend. I got my paycheck, so I could splurge it a bit on a big breakfast.

"Hey Zayn!" I called as I saw him lacing up his skates. Our hockey season was almost over. We were supposed to have a game yesterday, Louis and Harry went, but Zayn had a doctor's note and I'm pretty sure that coach knows that I was with Zayn. We had one more game before we see if we make it for championships.

"Oh, hey Niall! How are you doing?" Zayn asked.

"Hey, you know, let's do something else this morning, huh?" I asked.

"Um, what, Niall?" Zayn asked.

"Oh, you'll see, you might even love it as much as me." I winked. Zayn got on a naughty smile.

"Niall, this is a school day!" Zayn giggled. I just simply took his skates off and put his chelsea's on. I just scooped him up and suckled on his neck.

"Where is your car?" I asked. "I didn't see it when I pulled up."

"Oh, well Doniya dropped me off, to save gas." He said. He had his school bag with him as well.

"Oh well." I said. I picked him up again and we got his bags. We got into my SUV and I drove to one of my favorite restaurants for breakfast, Bob Evans. It was a local, country restaurant, not a cheap, international restaurant like BK or Maccies. Those places are so cheap.

"Wow, at least this is better than what I had in mind." Zayn giggled.

"Well, I would be more than delighted to take you up on that, but Dr. Calderone says no, until your next checkup." I laughed. We got to be sat up on one of those couple tables on the side. I got the double meat farmer's choice breakfast, a huge portion of bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, pancakes with whipped cream and grits. Zayn just got a plate of biscuits and gravy and some grits. We both got coffee. And of course, Zayn had to take a picture of his food and post it on the internet.

"What?" Zayn asked. "As Miley Cyrus says, we do this so we don't take our food for granted." He argued.

"I can totally see us doing this when we're like, eighty." I said. I looked around, most of the folks here were elderly, country folks, a few amish.