CHAPTER SIX

I'm blessing you with this image^^ WARNING: EXPLICIT

But if you read my last chapter, it's prob nothing to you.

Anyways, how was the last chapter? ;)

CHAPTER SIX

<<The Next day>>
<<Harry's house>>

"Harry, I don't think I can play tonight, I'm gonna have to tell coach I'll have to sit out." Louis complained as he laid on the couch, his head on Harry's lap. They were snuggled up in a white afghan.

"You mean stand out?" Harry teased. Harry already apoligised for being a little too rough and enjoying torturing Louis a bit too much. But Louis was okay with it and enjoyed it very much.

"Yeah." Louis sighed and re-adjusted. "Yeah, I'll probably stand out."

"Well, I'll drive you home if you want." Harry said.

"No, it's okay, we can leave straight to the game, I still wanna watch." Louis said.

"Okay, but when my parents come home this evening, you're gonna have to act normal, they'll kill me if they found out." Harry said.

"Yes sir." Louis whimpered. Harry looked right into Louis' eyes and smiled like he did last night.

<<Later that evening>>

<<Zayn's POV>>

It was almost the time for my hockey game. I decided to go to Harry's house and check on what he's up to. He texted me last night that his parents were at a meeting interstate and I was hoping he was alright being home by himself. I knew that his parents didn't let him go out of the house when they're on trips.

"Hey mom, I'm going to pick up Harry for the hockey game!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

"Okay, have fun!" My mom yelled back. She was knitting while watching some soap opera. "Be back home by eleven, it's going to be a big snowstorm tonight!"

"Okay mom!" I yelled back as I put on my coat. I already checked the weather channel today and saw the snowstorm warning. I got in my car and despite, the cold weather, I played Starships by Nicki Minaj.

Let's go to the beach, each, let's go get away! They say, what are they gonna say? Have a drink, clink, found a bud light, bad bitches like me are hard to come by. I was jammin to this, despite it being 5 below zero fahrenheit. Out there. In my car, it was seventy five degrees. In about a few minutes, I reached Harry's place, there was already another car parked out in the driveway. I wrapped my head and went to the door and rang it.

The door opened in a few minutes and Harry looked surprised.

"Come inside, it's cold outside." Harry motioned. I stepped in the foyer and saw Louis lying on the couch. There was a black box on the coffee table and they both looked red.