CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Ah! I know you guys all want this! (NSFW)

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

<<Zayn's POV>>

<<The next day>>

I was awoken by the sun hitting me in the eyes. My body was a bit cramped. I was still in my pink suit. I looked on the side, and saw Niall, still sleeping. He had taken off his suit coat, glasses and shoes, but his now-wrinkled shirt and messed up hair. He still smelled nice, his sexy cologne. I got up and nearly broke my ankle. My four inch stiletto ankle booties were still on. I unzipped them and walked into the bathroom. I stretched and looked at the clock. It was about eleven in the morning. The trees were green outside and the bathroom was so themed with the rest of the cabin. It was Niall's choice. I got to choose the theme and Niall got to choose our honeymoon spot.

	I took off my clothes and got in the tub, it was nice and bubbly

I took off my clothes and got in the tub, it was nice and bubbly. I turned off the water added some bath salts and let myself soak. I got out my emetic. I knew what we were going to do and I wanted to be prepared. We were supposed to do more things last night. But we got too tired. The wedding was longer and more energetic than we thought. But it was magical.

When I was done, we got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and went out to see Niall, who was up, and in his boxers and glasses and eating some more of our wedding cake, with some chocolate mints on top. When he saw me, he quickly swallowed his cake.

"Damn, you a sexy beast!" He complimented. I blushed and quickly covered my body, even though he's seen it a million times. "Don't be shy." he whispered, as he came up behind me. He put his chin on my shoulder and his fingers crawled up my v-line.

"Oh Niall." I moaned, as he started to suck on my neck.

"Oh baby, we are so late." He whispered, so seductively and masculine. He scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom. I pressed my hand against his chest. I was so excited. We had already taken a tour and we knew where everything was. The window was wide open and lots of light was spilled into the fresh room. He tossed me onto the soft bed. We took our rings off and placed it on the nightstand. He planked over me and tickled my stomach. I giggled. My legs were squirming under him. I was so crazy, it was never enough.