CHAPTER TWENTY

Okay! So, this is the second half of chapter nineteen. Enjoy!

CHAPTER TWENTY

<<Niall's POV>>

We got back to class after we left Olympia, but I knew that it wasn't going to be over though she was going to try and come back for us. Thankfully, Harry and Zayn had the same class, so they were good together. But I had to do something to reverse this curse that Olympia has casted. Why did I use to have a crush on her? She is such a bitch. It was off period right now though, so Liam and I would normally just be watching YouTube or work on assignments. I don't know what to do. Olympia was still on the sidewalk probably.

At lunch, I got my phone out after Zayn and I got my corned beef and mashed red potatoes. It was Saint Patrick's day next week, and they were going to have an Irish themed meal every day of the week.

"Hey Niall!" Liam called.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"So, I had a talk with Olympia, she said that she would apologize to everybody and tell them that it was just a rumour." Liam said.

"At what cost?" Zayn sneered.

"To have me or Niall." Liam answered.

"No, never, let them say what they want." Zayn said. "I don't bother with these hoes, don't let these hoes bother me."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Probably at a street corner." Zayn scoffed

"Starbucks or Schlotzsky's with her prep friends." Liam answered.

"Bitches." Zayn muttered under his breath.

"Well, what we gonna do? Let's go and confront her then." I said.

"Yeah, let's go, we only got forty minutes to settle this shit." Zayn said.

We rounded up Harry and Louis. It was the five of us boys, me, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn. Against Olympia and her posse. I hoped that there would be no phsyical violence and we could settle this like real men and women. We got into my car and quickly drove to Starbucks. Outside in the cafe, Olympia and four other girls were chatting around. Olympia had a bruise on her left cheek.

"Hey! It's the twat!" a girl hooted.

"Cheryl, don't be shady, act like a lady." Another girl corrected.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I meant dune nigger!" the first girl, a tall Brit with a brown weave swore. That word makes me so mad.

"So Lima bean, you coming back to apologize to me?" Olympia asked, sweetly.

"No Olympia, we're here to settle this, you're going to apologize to everyone who you lied to and you're going to apologize to Zayn." Liam said.

"Get you a straw, nigga, you know this pussy is juicy!" Another girl called out.

"Shut up, Eleanor, you ain't Nicki!" Louis shouted.

"Hey, I was your beard, I deserve some respect!" She jabbed back. We walked up to them. They all stood up and stuck out their acrylics and heels.

"You really think you gonna do that? You know what they say, Liam, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, my half sisters and I could really do a number on your mind." Another girl whispered, running an acrylic across his cheek.

"Yeah, you tell him, Kendall!" Cheryl sneered.

"Shut up, you're being so petty, Zayn didn't do anything to any of you, yet, you decide to for some reason attack him?" I asked.