CHAPTER ELEVEN

Yeah! I'm back for another chapter! Lots of cute fluff, abut also some warnings for what's to come!

The gif above gives a sneak peek of what's next ;) ^^

CHAPTER ELEVEN

<<Niall's POV>>

<<A month later>>

Zayn and I were going on our official 'first date' now, that is unless you count Harry's birthday party or all those times before school watching Zayn skate and getting breakfast dates. We've been a 'thing' now for about a month and a half and it's been so great. The only thing I could ask more for is to express our love and let the whole world know. They don't know about the things we do. They don't know about the "I love yous." But I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us.

Zayn's parents don't know, his sister does and Zayn said that she totally is for us. I'm gonna meet her soon hopefully, she seems like a younger, fuller, naughtier version of my mom. My mom on the other hand, had gotten a match on Tinder and was gonna go out on a date tonight. And so am I. Harry helped Zayn come up with an alibi for today, that they were gonna go to the movies and play in the snow all day today. But Harry was gonna go on a date with Louis and Zayn was gonna go out with me.

I've learned so much about my new, sexy boyfriend. Things that I had never known before. His family life and how closed-minded his parents could be. Like, his parents are for him physically, like providing him with all his food, clothes and those essentials, but they don't understand him emotionally. They don't understand that love isn't confined to a certain gender. Or that people can be different. I feel very angry and sadden for Zayn. So I just try to give him the love and support that his parents would never give him.

Also, I'm fully functional now, not crippled with crutches. Apparently, it took another week to heal up, but now I'm okay. But I still have to stay out of hockey for another week just to make sure. Of course, they've supported me so much, and done pretty good without me. They've won and lost games, and I've been there to all of them. I pulled up in my car in Harry's driveway. Everyone was playing in the snow and there was a snowman there as well.

"Yo! You blokes ready?" I asked, with a honk of the horn. They nodded. Harry and Louis got in Louis' car and Zayn hopped in my shotgun.

"Hey, you ready, Zayn?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my cheek, leaving a nude lip stain on my cheek. We drove to the park and got out. As I tightened Zayn's scarf, a snowball was plopped on my neck. I looked around and Louis had threw a snowball.

"You motherfucker!" I yelled!

"Niall! There are children here!" Zayn yelled. I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Shit!" I muttered under my mouth. But I scooped a ball of snow and hurled it at Louis. Then there was a huge blowout snowball fight. I was able to nail Louis quite a number on him. Poor Louis, everybody nailed him. Even Harry. Our snowballs pounded his big fat ass.

Finally, when we were done, we built a snowman. Harry got a can of red spray paint and we sprayed our names on it. Harry was sure to take lots of Instagram pictures.

"Yeah, Harry Styles, I'm back bitches!" He hollered as we took a huge selfie.

"Yo, the movie's gonna start soon, let's get there." I said, looking at Harry's phone.

"Sure, but we're gonna stop at the dollar store, I ain't gonna pay my livers for a bucket of popcorn.

"How we gonna sneak it in?" I asked. "We don't have a purse or anything.