CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Oooh, there's gonna be drama, drama, drama!

Look at the meme! Harry is so emotional^^

Be sure to read carefully and comment your thoughts and emotions. 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

<<Niall's POV>>

I was so tired, ugh, I stayed out too late with the team last night. I woke up at six, like usual. I wanted so badly to sleep a bit later, but I need to get up now if I want to go see Zayn this morning. I got up and got dressed quickly. I put on my deodorant and brushed my teeth. I got out and drove over to the rink. Zayn was skating, so beautifully as usual. When he saw me, he had a sad look in his eyes. When he finished, I could feel as if something was wrong. He didn't say much as we went to Starbucks this morning.

"Zayn, is everything okay? You seem sad." I said, as I gave him his frappe.

"Niall, please, there's something I need to tell you." Zayn said as we pulled up to the school. There was distress in his voice.

"What is it?" I asked, I was quite alarmed now.

"I-I-I," Zayn started to say, "I can't tell you." He said, a tear dripping down his eye.

"What? Why? Do you not trust me?" I asked. Was he secretly cheating on me?

"Niall, it's just something I don't know if you'd understand." He told me.

"Zayn, you know you can tell me anything, babe." I told him.

"Niall, I-I, you know what? Just meet me right here after school today, I'm not going to be here for lunch, so don't look for me, please, just wait until I'm ready." Zayn said, and then he ran off into the school.

What? What could've happened? What could have been so bad that Zayn had a breakdown over? I wondered. He just left me standing there. I don't know what could have happened. I couldn't believe what has happened to him. But I hunched up my bag and finished my cinnamon roll.

"Hey! It's the Niallator!" Jon hooted as I walked into the cafeteria. I faked a smile and replied.

"Yo! Hey, how was your morning? Stay out too late?" I asked, patting Jon on the back.

"Nah, not that a couple of Venoms won't fix." He replied, swirling his can of Venom. I never really liked energy drinks, they're super unhealthy, but if he wants to drink the shit, then he can.

"Where's Zayn?" Liam asked. Zayn and I would normally enter together. Though we never confirmed it, I'm pretty sure that they know that we're dating. It's pretty obvious, but again, we never confirmed and they never asked.

"Oh, um I don't know, he kind of had to go and do something." I said.

"Oh, okay, yo, I think Olympia has a thing for you!" Liam told me, "I buttered her up and now I think you might gotta shot at her!" Liam told me. I felt nervous, of course, I think Olympia is a very sexy and beautiful girl, but my heart belongs to Zayn though. I couldn't do this.

"Umm, thanks, that's really amazing, but you know, I need to know more about her first though, you know?" I replied.

"Oh yeah, you need to find out more about them first, like if they're a bitch or not." Liam said, waving his hand.

"Yeah, exactly, plus, I have a lot of stuff to work on, so maybe during lunch?" I suggested, knowing that if Zayn wasn't going to be here, then I might as well make new friends. I mean, right now, I'd never cheat with Olympia, but just simply befriending her wouldn't do any harm, right?