CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Oi! I'm back! And with another chapter too!

Ah! Doesn't Zayn just look so good with the long hair? It's my favourite of his hair evolution ATM ^^

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

<<Niall's POV>>

<<Three months later>>

So much has happened since spring break. For one, we graduated. Of course, we didn't graduate from high school altogether, but at least from tenth grade. Doniya graduated from college and would become a makeup artist and a part time dancer and choreographer. Zayn and i felt that it was a perfect choice, with her previous skills. She now worked with local choreography studios and helped with music videos. Sometimes Zayn and Harry would go see her. They didn't meet the top pop stars, like Lady Gaga, Shawn Mendes, Adele or Brittany Spears, but they met smaller artists and bands.

We decided to do an online interactive course for the summer. I quit my job for it. Basically, it would help us prep for college and therefore, we could graduate six months earlier. Zayn was so ready for the real world. He was thinking of pursuing art, since he was so great at it. I mean, he can do makeup really well, but his drawings and spray paint art was very good too. He did other things, like bleaching parts of his hair, just like how I get my hair bleached every two months. I think he was also considering growing out some scruff.

Also, Zayn finally got emancipated. It was a long process, and his parents refused at first. But one of Doniya's former clients was a successful lawyer. So she rang him up and did a deal with him. It was so ironic. But he got the process done, Doniya paid for it all. We saw Zayn's parents again in court, the judge looked through the paperwork and said that Zayn was suitable enough to care for himself. He got emancipated to his parents dismay. I tried as much as I could not to look at them. Zayn said that he still felt as he loved them, but he needed to let it go.

My mother was doing quite well, she was still going on dates, even at her age, and would stay out late, meaning that Zayn and I could mess around more. But we learned from our mistakes and heartaches and were always safe.

Harry and Louis were also doing quite well. Harry got a job at the local pet store. Louis had to babysit his siblings all summer, so that was a bummer. Quite. Today, we were going to a concert. Zayn does that 'text to win' and he got two pairs of tickets to go and see a group of hip hop artists. Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, and a special guest were going to be there. The money makers of the industry and four mid way tickets to see them live for free.

"Hey, you ready to go see them?" Zayn asked. We were at Doniya's apartment, watching some YouTube videos and waiting for Doniya to come back. It was about eight and the concert was about fifty minutes. Thankfully, our seat were reserved. Doniya came through the door.

"Yeah, sure." I said, I wasn't a big fan of the artists performing tonight, but to see Zayn so hyped up and excited made me happy.

"Okay, let Donnie get ready and I'll text Harry to come on over." Zayn said, pulling out his phone. I got my own phone out and looked at my fantasy sports. Liam and I have been keeping up with ESPN as much as Harry and Zayn are keeping up with the Kardashians. Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Rob and Kris. Then there were the Jenners, Kylie, Kendra and Caitlyn. Kendra reminds me a lot of Kendall, one of Olympia's posse.

Olympia and her crew were out of jail, but they had to serve community service and were on probation however. I heard that Gigi had meth in her blood and Cheryl had chlamydia.

"Let's go." Doniya called. She had a crop top and a pair of faded skinny jeans with four inch mule shoes. She had a pair smokey eye and a blood red lips. She looked as if she was ready for a nightclub. Zayn wore a black t-shirt with Nicki Minaj on it, in her Roman form. I got him that from Walmart yesterday. We got in Doniya's car and drove over to pick Harry up.