CHAPTER 11.5

Hey! Sorry, But I'm back, this is pretty much smut. DO you like Harry's selfie? ^^

I closed the door closed and shut the blinds. I turned on the lamp and shut the lights. Then I immediately went to it. Zayn smiled and I put my hands and wrapped up Zayn's wrists. I immediately pushed on his body and he fell over the bed. I stripped off his coat and kicked off my boots and left them on the floor. I loved his sexy, smooth skin, years of hardwork and moisturisation. All saved for me. And I was gonna savour every moment of it. Even though I already lost my virginity before, I felt completely new to this.

I pulled Zayn's hair gently, messing his hair up, it was so soft and silky, like in those shampoo commercials. We were heavily making out. I wanted Zayn so desperately, but I wanted to take this slow.

"Mmm, uhhh." Zayn moaned as I started to suck on his neck. I continued to press down on his body. I reached down and pulled up his shirt, leaving his tank top.

"Oh Niall," Zayn whispered as his back arched. He wrapped his arms around my hair and stroked it softly. God, I was turned on so much.

"Zayn, you're so soft." I whispered. He smiled and stuck his arm up my shirt and took it off as we snogged on the bed. I started on another love bite as Zayn unbuckled his pants and unzipped it. We were shirtless and more was going to come off soon. I smiled and looked at Zayn dead in the eye. I got up and pulled off those skinny jeans.

"I, I, I, just wanna watch you take it off." Zayn whispered. I took my jeans off as well. I went and turned up the thermostat, to create a steamy atmosphere. I was so excited for this. I was in my boxers, my member growing. Zayn was in briefs, so tight. He got up and rubbed his body on me. We were grinding on each other in sync. Oh it felt so nice, never had I thought sweat could be so sexy. Oh, yes, I wanted this so bad.

"Yes, this feel so good." I whispered. Zayn looked at me and smiled I looked at him and nodded. "Do it." I whispered. Zayn pulled down my boxers, my cock popped out and smacked Zayn right on his nose.

"Damn, this is meaty, dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's!" Zayn said.

"Well, I guess Harry can't eat this then." I said, "It's all yours, baby." I replied. Zayn smiled and gave my tip a quick jab with the tip of his tongue.

"Smells so yummy." Zayn commented. He cupped my balls with his hands. From my point of view, I could see his hair over my crotch, making it look like I had a huge bush. But I looked at his back, sculpted from years of stretching on the ice. The waves of his body, from his shoulders to his slim waist and his Nicki-shaped ass. I felt his warm, slimy mouth engulf the entire head of my cock.

"My knees are hurting," He commented. I nodded and we took this to the bed. I laid down and he spread his legs out over me and continued to suck. I saw my cock in his mouth. I could feel it too, The tip was being touched by his tongue, I felt all of his taste buds on my shaft. His fingers worked miracles on my balls, massaging it so skillfully, as if he was a slut. But he was a virgin. He crawled over me like a leopard, his shoulder blades poking out over his body. I was a deer and he was going to eat me. His cock was sticking out of his boxer, getting filled up with blood.

I smiled and grabbed his head. We snogged and I finally took his last bit of clothing off. I turned him over and rubbed those toasty buns.

"My anaconda don't want none less you got buns hun." I said, turning him on. His eyes lit up and he instantly got in the doggy position, exposing his hole.

"I got a big, fat ass." Zayn said, twerking at me.

"Yeah," I said, getting out a condom and lube. I wrapped up my cock and squirted out a large amount of lube on Zayn's hole. I saw how his loose balls just hung from his body, how they swayed back and forth. Though boobs can be sexy, so was this. I rubbed my tip, letting out some precum. Then Zayn got down on his forearm, and raised his big ass up. I pressed a finger in, and it was so warm and firm inside. Unlike a vagina, which is all fatty, this is very firm and tense.

I remember fingering Madison, who was warm and wet, her labia and meaty clit. But this was as if it was a tunnel for me to stick it in. But Zayn arched his back. I pressed another one in.

"Is this okay?" I asked

"Uh, it feels weird, but let's continue." He said.

"Uh, okay, but tell me if anything goes wrong." I told him. I stuck a third finger in and stretched his tight man-pussy apart a bit. Then I pulled out and saw that Zayn had clenched his fists and was gritting his teeth. "Zayn, please, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, I was seriously worried that he might not be ready for this.

"No, I want to feel you." He insisted. I took a deep breath and stuck my dick in. I went in slow and thrusted only a few inches.

"Ugghhhh." He moaned and a bit of precum dripped from his cock. He collapsed and I pulled out.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said

"No, it's just, this is more comfortable." Zayn said. He flipped over on his back.

"Oh, okay." I said. I pushed his legs up towards his chest and stuck my cock in again, his cock was bulging with veins, he had neatly trimmed pubes and huge balls. I mean, has he ever wanked in his life? I thrusted in slowly, and I hit something fleshy and tight. It was his prostate. His back arched and his mouth opened wide in response, but no noise came out.

I pulled out, preparing to thrust back in, and Zayn's eyelids then popped open.

"Aww fuck!" He yelled and jumped up, holding his stomach. He ran to the bathroom. Oh no, he told me this might happen. He sat on the toilet and started to cry, out of fear and embarrassment.

"Are you okay Zayn?" I asked

"I-I-I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I couldn't please you." He sobbed, about to let out a huge shit.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, you weren't ready." I said. And I bent down and held his hand. "Let's just stay like this," I said, looking at his huge boner. I poked it with a smile.

"Haha." Zayn laughed, wiping away his tears. His mascara was streaked over his face, but he was still beautiful to me. I poked it once more and then he flung his head back and his ejaculated all over my face. This was a full blown facial. Oh my god, I don't think he has ever wanked in his life, he was saving it all for me. When he finished, after about thirty seconds, he looked at my cum covered face.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I just couldn't control it." He apologized,

"It's okay," I smiled, licking his cum. "That was funny though, nice facial, felt with a water hose though." I commented. He looked at me and laughed.

When he was done, he conveniently got a text from his mom to stay the night because she didn't want him to drive on the ice. I smiled and we showered and then we hopped into my bed.

"I'm sorry your first time had to end up like this." I apologized as I spooned him. I massaged his bare ass.

"No, it's okay, Doniya told me this might happen we can try again, thanks for letting me stay the night." Zayn replied with a yawn.

"It was my pleasure." I smiled and I cuddled him tight. One hand warming up his sore ass and the other crawling up and down his sternum. I felt his heartbeat. He held my hand with his.

"Your hand fits in mine like it was made just for me." Zayn whispered.

"But bear this in mind that this was meant to be." I replied. He turned around and looked at my face in the dim lamp light.

"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me." He told me, and his heart became so warm, I could feel it. I kissed him gently.

"Nothing can come between you and I, not even the Gods above, can separate the Two of us." I whispered back, stroking his fuzzy jawline.

We slept well that night. 

Okay, I know you're like, wtf? How does that happen? Well, I'll tell you, that this will happen sometimes when you do anal sex, so yeah, it's more realistic than what yo're probably used to reading. Anal sex can be painful. 

And fyi, no, I don't know this from experience, I'm still a virgin

QOTD: Do you like karaoke? If so, what is your go-to song?

Me: I FUCKING LOVE KARAOKE!!!! My go-to song is probably Super Bass by Nicki Minaj