CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Hey! I'm so, so, so sorry that I haven't updated, I've had a lot of heartbreaks and crisis last week, but here's your chapter!

Which one of the fandoms above are you in? ^^ I'm with the Directioners, the Barbz and the Little Monsters! 

^^ OMG!? SO DID YOU HERE HARRY'S NEW SONG MEDICINE? DO YOU THINK HE'S COMING OUT AS BISEXUAL?

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

<<Zayn's POV>>

<<The next day>>

The sun was peeking through the blinds. I woke up with Niall's arms hugging my body, his hands right over my uterus as if he was holding for dear life.

"Hey babe, you look so good in you sleep." Niall whispered.

"Thanks." I whispered, with a tear slipping out of my eyes. I knew what this day was.

"Just stop you crying, it's the sign of the times." Harry said. I looked up and saw Harry and Louis staring at me.

"Harry? What time is it?" I asked.

"It's ten, you need to get to the clinic in an hour." He told me. I took a deep breath.

"Why are we always stuck and running away from the bullets?" I asked. I got up and put on some sweat pants and a T-shirt.

"Doniya will come in about forty minutes, she had to go to work, but she'll be here." Louis said, "We decided to stop by for you a bit early."

"Thanks." Was all I could say. Niall got up and got dressed. I found myself holding my child as if it was a natural instinct.

"Are you alright?" Niall asked, rhetorically.

"Yeah." I lied. "Might as well get this over with." My heart was so heavy and I felt a bottomless pit in my stomach.

"Awww." Niall whimpered. He came and scooped me up and carried me back in the bed. I didn't do anything, I just let him cradle me like a big baby. Harry and Louis came over as well.

"Just stop your crying, have the time of your life." Harry told me. We just stayed there until Doniya came through the door.

Doniya opened up the door. We got up. She was in her drug store uniform.

"Hey, just lemme get out of this uniform, and then I'll get you ready." She said. She quickly went into her room and changed into a T shirt and skinny jeans and took off her hair tie. "You ready?" She asked. I nodded. I got my phone and a blanket and went to Doniya's car. Niall got in too. Since there wasn't enough room for both Harry and Louis, they took Louis' car.

"Hey, everything will be alright, Zayn." Doniya assured.

"Donnie?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied. Niall and I were cradled in the back seat under a fluffy blanket.

"Did you ever have to get an abortion?" I asked. She paused for a moment.

"Yes, I did, three times." She breathed out. My jaw dropped. That's why she was so skilled and prepared, this has happened to her many times already.

"What?" I asked. I could feel Niall tense up on me.

"Zayn, don't worry about it, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, I was only seventeen." She apologised.

"No, it's okay, is that why mom and dad kicked you out?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's what all of the drama was about, I was kicked out. I had to work, but my drug store job wasn't enough until I got promoted." She said.