EPILOGUE

OMG! This is finally the last of the last. I'm so sad that this story is over! But I wrote this especially for my readers. And thank you very much, all of you!

 And thank you very much, all of you!

EPILOGUE

<<Niall's POV>>

<<Six weeks later>>

The weather was great. Our jobs were going so well. I loved our honeymoon. Soon after we left our honeymoon, one of the greatest weeks of my life. Nancy was so curious about my honeymoon. When I got back to work, she immediately drilled me with questions. Surprisingly, I didn't get many texts or missed calls. That's because my friend were very understanding about the fact that I was spending my week with my love.

We did so many things. We did some karaoke, tried out different cousine, went out for a night clubbing in a gay nightclub and watch people strip. Zayn wanted to go up there, but I didn't want him to. But he went up anyways and got about nine hundred dollars, as well as a bunch of phone numbers written all over him. I was kinda upset to see everybody drooling over my husband.

We went swimming, though Zayn couldn't swim. He had to use swim floaties around his arms. We collected some seashells around the lake. We went hiking and camping the woods. Zayn was very resourceful, but I could tell he prefered to be in the cabin. He gave me makeovers and massages. I gave him lots of hugs and cuddles. I love him so fucking much and I never want to let him go.

We stayed up so late and cuddled. We had sex almost everyday. And we were watched by nature many times too. We opened our wedding gifts. Many of them were home essentials, like comforters, dishes, silverwares, blankets, lamps, and books. Mom gave me a pillow with our wedding date: March thirty-first, twenty-nineteen.We also received many checks and cash. About two thousand dollars in total.

We also looked at the marriage advice people gave. Some were really clever, some were cheesy and some were funny. When we left, we were so sad, we wanted to stay there for the rest of our lives. But the owner said that we could keep a few things there. We decide to keep the book, "A Day In The Life of Marlon Brando."

Harry and Louis attacked us when we came back. They didn't ask many questions, but they attacked us with hugs. Zayn reconnected with Waliyah and the two became very close, but nothing could come between Zayn and Doniya. Though I knew that I was loved by him with all his heart, Doniya was there first, before him and she would always have that special spot in his heart.

Less than a week later, I got a raise at work, and Zayn did too. We bought a small house, near Doniya's. It was a three-bedroom, two bathroom house. It was small, but very contemporary. We moved in less than five weeks later. Zayn and I quickly furnished our house with our wedding gifts.

Mom said that she was moving into a smaller house since I wouldn't be living with her anymore

Mom said that she was moving into a smaller house since I wouldn't be living with her anymore. She hasn't found a permanent love yet. She did give me everything else we needed for furnishing our house, as well as some things from Doniya. The only things we had to add was our love. Zayn was spending the day again with Doniya, doing what they love most, ice skating. I was spending some time with my mom. She was helping me clean the house.

"Hey!" Zayn called. I was wiping the windows with some Windex.

"Hey! So how was it?" I asked. Doniya came in too.

"It was good, we got lunch!" He said, with a smile and bags of food. They stopped by and got some food from the nearby Wendy's.

"Ooh, yummy, smells great!" I smiled, as went and cleared space on our dining room table. The sun was shining through the washed windows. My mother went and got some plastic plates out. We also took out some glasses and poured some wine.

"How was the rink?" Mom asked.

"It was good, you know the hockey team? Well, there's one for adults, and Josh and Sandy are on there. They've still stuck with playing hockey, even after all these years. We had a little reunion." Zayn told.

"That sounds so cool." I said. I missed hockey, but I've also moved on.

"Olympia was also there too, I think she got a modeling career." Zayn said. "For lingerie."

"Oh, well, I hope she goes well." I sighed. I took my cheeseburger and fries and sat down. Everybody else got their food.

"What are you guys going to do when you settle down?" Doniya asked.

"I don't know, just keep on working, and see what life has to offer." I sighed. To be honest, I don't know what else we were supposed to accomplish in life. I felt as if we had accomplished everything in life.

"Oh, like what?" Mom asked. "Life always got more to offer, but the real deal is, will you take it?"

"Hmm, it depends, like, I wanna just find peace and happiness, and to help others achieve that too." I said. "My job helps people. I also want to know that I made a difference." I said. " I want to love and be loved."

"That's so noble, those are some real good goals." Doniya complimented. "But love can be frightening."

"Why do you ask?" I asked. I was never really asked such deep questions.

"Niall, I got something to tell you." Zayn said, with a familiar look in his eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He said, this time with a wide ass smile on his face."Niall, I'm pregnant."

And down came the lighting on me.

"And I'm keeping him, or her." Zayn replied. I gasped. So did my mom. Zayn hugged his sister. She already knew.

"There ain't no other way." Doniya said. I was shocked. Never did I think I would ever have a child again. But miracles do happen.

"If there's something I've learnt from a million mistakes." I replied, with happiness spilling from my eyes, "You're the one that I want at the end of the day." My mother and I got up and we had a huge family hug. The four of us, now soon to be five. I placed my hand over Zayn's abdomen just like I did years before and imagined the life that would be there.

Ah! So this book is finally over! 😭😭😭😭 idk when the next one will be released though. 

Question: Look at your shoe collection, what is the highest heel it goes to?👠

Me: I have a pair of 4.5 inch heels, but I've worn higher before.

And I have to say this. Ethan B*****, I know you'll never read this but

 Ethan B*****, I know you'll never read this but

I know you'll never love me the way I love you . . .