CHAPTER FIVE (AND A HALF)

Okay, there is a huge smut warning ahead! About three and a half pages worth, LLSBO

CHAPTER FIVE

<<Zayn's POV>>

I watched as Niall walked off. God, I found out more about him in the last thirty minutes than I did in the whole school year. I caught me figure skating this morning. I spilled my guts out to him and told him things I wouldn't even tell my own parents. I found out Niall was a lot more insecure than I thought. And he seemed so romantic. I could tell the comments he said came from the heart, otherwise they wouldn't have came out so fast. God, how could I not resist? He's so damn cute. But now was not the time, I need to get focused on school, and spend more time with Doniya. I haven't visited her in such a long time, which by the way, is only a few days, but that feels like milleniums for me.

I took my own drink, a caramel frappe and took a sip. I hunched up my bag and went inside, leaving Liam standing there in the snow on his own without a word, he still kinda intimidates me with his muscles and buff. I went through our school doors and went to find Harry.

"Yo, Zayn!" Harry called!

"Hey!" I called back. I went towards to his table Harry was on his phone, scrolling through a fanfiction site. "Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Not much, just reading some fanfiction." Harry replied as I sat down next to him.

"Yet they call me a nerd," I muttered. Harry just laughed. "How was last night, huh? Did Louis repay you well enough?" I asked. Harry just shrugged. "Come on, I already know what he was referring to, you a stupid hoe." I joked. Harry couldn't help but smile and blush.

"We were too tired, so he's gonna do it tonight." Harry admitted quietly as he shut off his phone. I sipped my frappe.

"Tell me, are you top or bottom?" I asked.

"Oh, we don't do that." Harry says. "It hurts Louis too much."

"Oh, okay, but I'm sure it's gonna be alot of fun!" I whispered. Harry just blushed even more.

"You're so mature, huh Zayn?" Harry asked. "You're still a virgin, yet you talk like a stupid hoe!" I cracked up now, I almost spat out my drink. "Fuck, I didn't think I was that brutally honest, Zayn, chill."

"You're just the opposite, Harold." I replied. I checked my watch, the bell was about to ring soon. "Hey, it's almost time to go, I'll see you second period, in pre-calc." I said, as I got up and tucked my thermos into the cup sleeve of my bag.

"Bye!" Harry waved as he got up and went the other hall to his class.

The day was so boring, I swear, pre-calc, I only drew and doodled in my math notebook. In social ecology, we talked about the ethics of abortion. My family was very pro-life. But I did know a girl who supposedly got pregnant after a frat party. Harry, who was a huge gossip, told me some girl named Valence on the cheerleading team got pregnant and had to get an abortion last year. But that's just gossipy drama and I don't really take that kinda shit to heart.

At lunchtime, instead of going with Niall's usual group, I went straight to the library with me cheap school meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I had no idea what was in the meatloaf, but I knew the mashed garlic potatoes were those instant potato box mixes, so it's okay to eat. I brought my schoolwork to work on with Harry. Thank God we could have phones out during lunch breaks. I checked what Doniya was up to, she said she was listening to her Spotify. Of all the similarities, one difference is that I use iHeartRadio and she uses Spotify. Harry came in the library and sat at our table. The librarian, Ms. Drawz was on her iPad, because she has the easiest job in the school because people hardly ever use the library. Except the girls when a new Justin Bieber album is out for loan.