CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Hey! I'm back, sorry that I haven't updated this weekend, but here's this for you to enjoy!

^^The quote is so romantic!

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
<<Zayn's POV>>

<<Four years later>>

I am twenty years old now. I've been dating Niall now for about five years now. We both graduated. I got my undergraduate degree. I was planning on becoming a tattoo artist. I've gotten quite a handful of tattoos now. I dyed a bit of my hair blonde, Niall liked my blonde streak. I also got my ears pierced and Niall got braces. He completed his treatment and now his teeth are all straight, unlike him. But regardless of if his teeth aligned with his sexuality, I still loved him with all of my heart.

Harry changed his hair, he straightened it a bit and tucked it all behind his head. Louis let his hair grow out. He looks really cute with Harry. Doniya got a diploma and she graduated as a makeup artist. She was very successful, and we moved out of her small apartment and lived in a small two-bedroom house. Niall got a part time job as a office salesman at Office Depot. He still lived with his mom, but came over almost everyday. He said that he loved to talk with his boss, Nancy Clark. He enjoyed chatting with her as we worked.

"Hey! You ready to go to dinner tonight?" Niall asked, as he came home from work. I was working on a paper on the history of tattoo ink for college. He stripped down his clothes and put on some skinny jeans and a sleeveless denim jacket with a black singlet underneath.

"Sure, is Doniya coming with us?" I asked. She was working in the studio late tonight.

"Yeah, she's coming, Harry and Louis are coming too."

"Hello from the other side!" Doniya called from the other side of the door. "You done changing?" She asked.

"Yeah, come in!" Niall called. She opened the door. She was wearing a light purple bodycon dress and black thigh-high heel boots.

"You ready to go? We're going to the Chinese restaurant." She said.

"Cool, let's go." I said. I slipped on my black mules. They were technically women's shoes, since the heel was higher than one inch. But I liked them. We got in Doniya's car. Even though both Niall and I can drive, she still drove us everywhere. She liked to be a powerful woman. She said that women can drive men just like men can drive women. We got out of the car at the chinese restaurant. The old chinese restaurant we went to shut down since they went out of business. This one was called the Hunan Palace. It had a lot of Sichuan and Hunan spices.

"There's Harry and Louis!" I pointed out. Harry and Louis were pulling up. Harry got a car, a red Mustang, and he demands to drive everywhere, and Louis had no complaints about that. They climbed out. Harry was wearing a fancy suit, a blue silk tuxedo with unusual floral patterns on it. It looked pretty gay. Louis was just simply in a black singlet and skinny jeans. Same as Niall.

"Oh, and my mom's coming with us too." Niall added.

"Oh, well, this seems to be quite a party. Why was I not told about this? I would've put something else on." I asked. "Doniya, can you dust me some contour and highlights?" I asked. One of the benefits of having a sister as a makeup artist is that she could make me look decent in a few seconds.

"Of course." She smiled. She got out her emergency makeup and quickly sprayed some primer and mixed together some foundation, contour, bronzer and highlights. All in about two minutes.

"Thanks." I said.

"Wait, not done." She said. She took her mascara out and eyeliner pencil and swiftly put it on. "There, perfect!" She smiled and dusted a bit of eyeshadow. She gave me a mirror. God, I looked so much better, no more acne or acne scars, perfectly toned skin.