CHAPTER NINE

Hey! So I'm back with another chapter for you! Please keep commenting and voting! 

CHAPTER NINE

<<Zayn's POV>>

<<One Week Later>>

Niall's gotten pretty used to his crutches and walking around in it. It would be pretty soon he would get it off, he is recovering very, very quickly. It was almost time for Harry's birthday party. Niall was just getting him a thirty dollar visa gift card and a birthday card. But I wanted to get something more special. I thought about all of Harry's interests, and things that could help him. He loves to read and he likes fashion. I had about fifty dollars to spare. And Harry was a very special friend. After school, I told my mom that I would be going to the mall while she and Dad were at the mosque and look around to get Harry something. I already knew Harry's clothes size, in case I wanted to get him something wearable. After strolling around for a half an hour, I went into Chanel and got him a small, but luxurious gift.

I went home and showed my mom. She just simply rolled her eyes and said that millennials these days are so vain. But she got me some wrapping paper and I hastily wrapped it up and wrote a note for Harry. I got out my phone and asked Louis and asked him what he got for Harry. He just sent me a naughty emoji and I rolled my eyes. Tomorrow was Harry's birthday party and it was gonna be all about him. I wanted to go see Niall, but Dad told me that I had to clean the dishes and it was too late to go out now.

"Hey Doniya!" I called on my phone. Her status said that she was available.
"Hey Zayn! What's up?" She asked.

"Not much, tomorrow is Harry's seventeenth birthday!" I informed her.

"Oh shit, I didn't get him anything!" Doniya gasped.

"Oh, it's okay, that's not a big deal, but can I come over and see you after the party ends?" I asked. "I think Harry was inviting us for a sleepover, and I wanted to tell you about something very personal." I hinted. "Something Mom and Dad would never approve of."

"Oh, okay, oh course, I'm so privileged to love you, bro." Doniya told me.

"Oh. okay, then I'll come around ten o'clock then?" I asked.

"Okay, can't wait to see you then, I haven't seen you in like, a month!" Doniya said, excitedly, "You already know which apartment I live in, right?"

"Yep, I have to go to sleep now though, if I wanna have fun tomorrow!" I finished.

"Okay, good night, Zayn." She told me.

"Okay, good night, Donnie!" I replied and hung up. I went to shower, exfoliate, brush my teeth and moisturize and then went to bed. I had Harry's gift, and I hope he'll love it.

<<The next day>>

I woke up around six o'clock, like usual and snuck out of the house to the hockey rink. Since my parents don't let me go skating, I lie to them and tell them I go and practice hockey. I went out to my car and drove out to the rink. Niall was already there, sipping a coffee, holding another one with me.

"Hey!" He greeted.

"Yo Niall! What's up?" I asked, "How's your knee feeling?" I asked, taking one of the coffee, it tasted homemade, as the cup was a generic disposable.

"Oh, it's pretty well, actually, I go and get it checked up on Monday, which by the way, I might not be able to see you perform in the morning.

"Oh, that's fine." I said, I didn't feel like getting in my leotard, so I just laced up my skates and skated in my pea coat. Niall got his phone out.