CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Hey! What's up? Well I can tell you that this story's gonna go up soon.

^^How many of you can relate with Marcel??

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

<<Niall's POV>>

<<Later that afternoon>>

So I'm pretty sure now that Zayn wants the abortion. It broke my heart. As much as I want Zayn to be safe and have a good life, I felt as the child that he was carrying was also mine. I helped make that. And I should be able to keep it. But it's Zayn who's been affected by it the most. And he should be allowed to make his own choices with his own body. My mom got to come home early and she said that she would go with me to the hockey game tonight. So that was a plus. And we're having my favourite cuisine, Italian food. We were going to go to Olive Garden later, once I get my homework done. Jesus Christ, who knew that solving the formulas for thermodynamics was so tedious.

"You finished?" Mom asked. She was in her more casual, yet sophisticated clothes. A pair of skinny jeans, a pink sweater and black, thick heeled boots, about three inches. She was brushing her short bob-cut hair in the mirror in the foyer.

"Yeah, I'm done now, I think we can go now." I said. I wanted to go to Nando's, but that was too far away and we needed somewhere closer if we were to make it to my hockey game on time.

"Okay, get your coat on and your bag in my car, and let's go." She said, putting on her mascara. She got on her beige, frock coat on and started the engine. My mom got a new red sedan from Dad just after they divorced, and it looks really expensive, but it wasn't.

"Hey, so what's going on lately? I'm sorry that I haven't really been able to speak to you very much, with work and everything." She said.

"Oh, well, there's something that's on my mind." I said, solemnly.

"Oh, and what's that?" She said, with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Can I tell you when we're eating?" I asked. She looked at me with a perplexed look. I learned in psychology that food lightens mood.

"Of course, baby." She said with understanding. Gosh, I love my mom so much.

We parked outside and trotted to the restaurant. We sat down and started with our appetizer. I ordered a chicken and gnocchi soup, three bowls of them, since the soup and salad were unlimited. My mom got the salad, being the health nerd she is.

"So, are you ready to tell me what this is? It sounds quite urgent." She asked, as she was sipping her Porta Vita Bianco.

"Well, it's about me and Zayn," I started.

"Oh. did something happen between you two?" She asked, spreading her wine vinaigrette over her caesar salad.

"Well, it's something like that." I said, sipping some of my soup.

"And?" She asked.

"Mom, I got Zayn pregnant." I said, conjuring all of my courage. As accepting and understanding that my mom was, I don't know if this was too far.

She responded by staring at me, eyes wide as her wine glass.

"Well, I never thought that this would happen, I've only dealt with a very few male pregnancies in my pharmaceutical career." She replied. I was surprised with how calm she was, she didn't judge, she just responded calmly and with an open mind. "How exactly do you feel about it? What is the main problem that you see in this situation?" She asked. But just then, the waiter came up for our dinner order. I ordered a chicken giardino, and she got a eggplant parmigiana.