CHAPTER SEVEN

That picture is the death of me!! ^^

Idk about you, but I really like Camilla Cabello's new song. I'm not a huge fan of her or Fifth Harmony, but that song is dope!^^

CHAPTER SEVEN

<<Niall's POV>>

I've always been quite shy. I mean, like I may seem like an extrovert or buff or confident, or putting myself out there, but I'm really shy. I have a lot of insecurities. Like one secret that nobody knows, it that I still sleep with a stuffed animal. Well, no anymore. I sleep with a body pillow now. I think it stemmed from the fact that I was left alone when I was young. My parents wouldn't really spend much time with me or tuck me in, so I always hugged something at night. Especially when I was scared or stressed. Tonight I was very stressed. I had gotten hurt, I had to be rushed to the ER, I had to get surgery. I needed support.

My heart jumped when Zayn agreed to stay. He was so full of pure kindness and he was so sweet. When I broke down from fear, he comforted me. And now, I just made a fool of myself by asking him to sleep with me. Shit. But, surprisingly, he agreed. I couldn't believe it, He said yes. Now he's snuggled up next to me and I can feel his heartbeat. The gown I was wearing was very light and I could feel all the toned muscles on his sleek, skater body.

<<Six hours later>>

I was awoken by a doctor gently shaking me awake. Now this was quite awkward. Zayn was still in bed with me, in his underwear and snuggled up very, very close.

"Zayn." I whispered. Zayn's eyes fluttered opened and he was soon awake. He saw the doctor and the same nurse from last night. She was looking right at us in bed and was giggling. I was blushing.

"It's time for my surgery." I told Zayn. He looked at me with his brown eyes and nodded. He yawned and paused.

"Do you mind if you would excuse us for a moment?" I asked. Now the nurse was laughing her head off and the doctor was even cracking a smile. They left the room.

"I'm so sorry." Zayn apologized, with a slight smile.

"No, I'm sorry, sorry for asking you to sleep with me." I facepalmed.

"It wasn't bad, I rather liked it, you kept me warm all night." Zayn said, looking shy.

"That was just the electric blanket." I said. "But you were warm too." I grinned. Zayn put on the same clothes from yesterday. "What are you gonna do while I get my surgery?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I'll stay with you, we probably have Monday off because it's so snowy from the snowstorm. We'll probably have a snow day." Zayn reckoned.

"Good." I said. The doctor knocked on the door.

"You can come in now." I yelled. The doctor and the nurse came back in. They quickly explained the procedure and what would happen. I nodded, somewhat graping what would happen. They said that my mom already signed the papers and would be here soon, as she had a pharmaceutical meeting. I was given some medicine and was all prepped up. I checked my phone and told everyone what happened. Then I turned it off, not wanting to know what people would say. Zayn looked right into my eyes as I was wheeled into the operating room. I was scared, but it was like, five in the morning, so I was tired too. The moment that they put the mask over my face, I was out.

<<Three hours later>>

<<Zayn's POV>>
Niall was going to be wheeled back soon, the nurse was paged that the surgery was over and Niall was being unhooked from everything. I was answering all the questions that everyone had asked me about Niall through SnapChat. I suddenly got popular overnight. And I went to the hospital restaurant, which was actually pretty nice. Maura came from her meeting and she took me there. It was a French restaurant called "Pain et Beurre" I got a cinnamon roll and a French cafe latte. Maura got an omelette and tea, She paid for me.