1

Blackpink and BTS were in news all over the world, when a picture of Lisa and Jungkook kissing leaked. The two groups decided it would be best if they declared their relationship instead of hiding it and putting the maknaes under fire.

It would be wrong to say that Jimin wasn't hurt, everyone in BTS and bighit knew he was gay and in love with Jungkook. But nobody was ever certain about Jungkook's sexuality since he is an extremely private man.

It came as a shock to many, including the members when the picture leaked and when confronted he said that he was straight.

"Hyung! How could you even think I was gay?" Jungkook said shocked. It almost sounded he had been caught off guard by the question and was panicking.
"No, we just--" Taehyung tried to reason with BTS's assumptions but they all admitted maybe they were wrong for holding assumptions based on weak grounds.

Taehyung turned around to see how sad Jimin looked. He didn't understand, he could swear that Jungkook would give Jimin heart eyes every now and then. He couldn't keeps his eyes and hands off of Jimin but maybe he was just being friendly.

He smiled sadly at Jimin and stroked his back lightly. Jimin struggled to keep his tears from flowing shamelessly. He had no reason to feel betrayed, he had always felt that Jungkook would look at him with so much emotion. He could swear he'd feel the tension between them whenever their eyes locked. But maybe he was just being naive and his feelings took over reason .

"I'm really happy for you, kookie. She's a wonderful girl." Jimin hugged Jungkook.
"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook hugged Jimin and closed his eyes, it wasn't wrong that he did like Lisa but every time he saw Jimin he felt a huge wave of, what he could only call "affection".

But Jungkook knew he was straight. He did like Jimin but he couldn't ever see him any other way than friendship. And he knew that Jimin did like him, he felt so sorry for him but he couldn't force his feelings.

When they broke the hug, Jungkook's eyes met Jimin's, they both felt a weird heat in their hearts but it was blown off. He was now with Lisa, the Royal Maknae.

"Make lots of tiny royal and golden babies" Hoseok laughed.
Jin and Namjoon could hold their laughter and Taehyung stroked Jimin's cheek and winked at him. Jimin laughed and hugged him. Hoseok glanced at them and Jimin stuck his tongue out to him, Hoseok laughed and sent a flying kiss towards Taehyung. Taehyung laughed and grabbed his heart as if he had been shot and making Hoseok blush and Jimin pout.

Yoongi was busy eating his pie, Jin nudged him and brought him back to reality.
" Oh yeah. Congrats. Could you give me the pillow?" He gave Jungkook a fist bump. Everyone chuckled really hard and Yoongi played it off coolly as he hid his gummy smile.
__________________________________

"Hyung?" Jungkook saw Jimin sitting outside on the porch. He wore all white, looked like a little angel looking out to heaven.
"Oh hey. What's up? Spoke to Lisa?" Jimin asked as he leaned back in his chair and smiled at Jungkook lazily. His eyes looked so beautiful, sparkling as the dim moonlight fell on his face forming silver highlights on his black hair.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I know that...I'm..."
"Hey!" Jimin held Jungkook's hand.
"You can't help this. I like boys and you don't. That's okay. No judgments. And we're still best friends, Jungkook." Jimin smiled reassuring him.
"You're amazing, hyung. Anybody would be lucky to have you. I really hope you find the man of your dreams." Jungkook smiled.

Jimin looked down flashing a sad smile.
"I hope so too." He laughed.

"So tell me about Lisa? How could a picture like that surface?" Jimin asked concerned.
"Um well. It was at a party, she's friends with Bambam and I am friends with Yugyeom. So we met at Yugyeom's birthday party. Got drunk and we were dancing together and she got all touchy feely. And we ended up making out, i don't know when someone snapped a picture. I should have been careful"
"Yeah, you should have. But it's okay, things happen. We've all had drunken nights and hot makeouts." Jimin stretched in his chair as he breathed out the words.

Jungkook felt slightly bitter hearing this but even friends get mad at such stuff, right?
"Keep her happy, kook. She has liked you for a while" Jimin mumbled.
"Really? I would have noticed." Jungkook smirked.
"No you wouldn't have. Because you're stupid. You don't know the way she looked at you before. "
"And you did?" Jungkook immediately regretted saying this.

"I do. Because I used to look at you like that too. " There was no point for Jimin to hold back and to talk it out would probably heal him faster.

Jungkook looked down.
"It's a beautiful night..Look a shooting a star!" Jimin said looking up at the beautiful starry sky. His eyes twinkling with equal brightness. He quickly closed his eyes to make a wish, Jungkook chuckled softly seeing him act like a little boy.

Jungkook saw as Jimin opened his eyes and beamed at him.
"Did you make a wish?" Jimin asked excitedly!
"Ah. I missed it. What did you wish for?" Jungkook flashed a big smile.
Jimin looked up at the sky again.

"True love.." Jimin smiled.

Author's note
This is the first chapter! Hope you guys liked it!

My heart got all fuzzy at the soft moments in this.

The next few maybe lesser Jikook but there will be major Jikook moments ahead.

Let me know what you all thought!

Don't forget to vote, loves!