22

UPDATE!
Thank you for 24k reads and 3k votes,guys! Y'all are the best! 😭💕

Lisa walked into her studio building. She was feeling such a guilt over her atrocious behavior towards Rosé that it was eating her up. She wanted to apologize to her, and all she hoped was for her to forgive her.

Lisa entered the practice room and everyone was already there. She hugged her unnies but as soon as she walked up to Rosé, she brushed by her.
Lisa turned around heartbroken. She had ruined her friendship over her silly insecurities but she was sure that her precious Rosé would understand.

Throughout the day Lisa tried to talk to Rosé. She even offered her water during their small breaks but Rosé didn't even bother looking at her, let alone responding.
Lisa's heart hurt so bad now. She didn't want this to happen, and now all that she could do was try to get her best friend to forgive her.

Jisoo and Jennie noticed this. Jennie walked up to Lisa and hugged her.
"It'll be okay. " Jennie smiled at Lisa. But she herself was very uncertain. Rosé wasn't the kind to get upset but once she got ticked off, it'd take a long time for her to come around. And Lisa had indeed managed to get on her bad side.

Jisoo kissed Rose's cheek from behind.
"Baby, Chae." Jisoo cooed at her sweetly making her chuckle.
"Unnie!" Rosé spun around and hugged her.
"Rosé... Why don't you listen to her once?" Jisoo stroked back her hair and tucked it behind her ear. Rose's smile faded at Jisoo's words.
"Why should I?" She said. Her hurt tone made Jisoo so sad. There really wasn't a reason why Rosé should listen to Lisa but for the sake of their friendship, maybe.
"For Blackpink.." Jisoo said as she looked at a picture of them on the wall.
Rosé teared up. How could they always expect her to be the one to back down, forget and forgive? Just because this was her nature didn't mean that people could get away with insulting her. But she saw how hurt Jisoo was and didn't want to argue at that point. She had the utmost respect for her unnies and the company for making her who she is. So she simply hugged Jisoo instead of answering with words.

As practice got over, Rosé wanted to avoid Lisa and tried to hurry out.
"Chaeyoung, please.." she heard and halted. Her eyes filled with tears.
"Just stop, Lalisa." She spat.
"Chae, please! I admit I was wrong! I'm sorry. I got so intimidated by your friendship with Jungkook. And then he stopped talking to me and didn't even let me touch him.. I got insecure, I felt like I'd never measure up to your beautiful face and personality. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. " Lisa held her hands and cried.

Rosé didn't see why Lisa would be insecure but if this was true then she felt so sorry for her.
"Okay. So you got insecure over something so stupid, . That's fine. I understand. Eventhough you know we've always behaved like siblings. But I am not that immature that I'd have to say he's a brother to ease your shallow thinking where two opposite genders can't be friends. BTS have always been a brother figure to me but that's not the point. The point is, that you got insecure. You got upset. You felt betrayed. You felt alone. It's all about you!" Rosé jerked her hands out of Lisa's hold. Lisa's heart dropped.

"Did you ever think about me? Leave me, did you think about your boyfriend whom you love so much? No! Because it was all about you! You didn't just blame us but went around telling our unnies. They don't need such shitty things right now! We're just starting off big in the industry! You didn't even ask me... How could you think I'd do this to you? I would take a bullet for you, Lisa! But you thought so low of me. You just took me for a horny bitch. " Rose's tears fell down.

"Chae--" Rosé cut Lisa off by raising her palm and signalling her to stop.
"Just let it go. I can't let this pass, I was beyond humiliated. I did everything for you. I made no secret that you were my favorite person in this whole wide world but... You never did the same for me. I'm done with us. Let's just keep it cordial for unnies but I don't have anything more to give, no friendship and no forgiveness. " Rosé picked up her bag walked out wiping her tears.

Lisa sat down on the floor and sobbed. She never meant for Rosé to feel this way. She loved her so much. Their friendship was what gave her strength throughout her trainee days. She didn't want to lose her.
Lisa sobbed but then her phone rang.
"Good evening, oppa." She tried to sound normal.
"I'm on my way!" Lisa said panicking and running to her car.
___________________________________

At the bighit studio. Jungkook walked into the practice room once again. But by now he was so distraught that he didn't even know what was happening around him. He didn't know what to do. How do get his mind off of Jimin, he just didn't know.

"You got it, Jungkook?" Hoseok held his arm softly.
"What? Ugh, yeah. I did." Jungkook lied. He assumed he'd catch up while they practiced.

Jimin stood out on the balcony as the wind blew harder. He saw the trees swaying, birds flying off and the sky darkening as thunder roared through Seoul. Jimin knew he had messed up. He should have been there for Jungkook. His love wasn't fake! Jungkook wasn't just a good fuck for him, he was the man he wanted to be with forever. He didn't understand himself, he didn't know why he slept with Taemin, he cursed himself for hurting Jungkook voluntarily! He hated everything he had done but there was nothing he could do to erase the past. It was all a reality.

Jimin heard Jin calling his name and he composed himself enough to walk back. As he did he glanced at Jungkook. His eyes had lost all the mischief and twinkle. His expression looked sullen and he looked pale.

Jimin hung his head low as he walked up to Taemin who hugged him hard.
"Practice! Practice!" Taemin kissed Jimin.
Jimin closed his eyes blocking everything away. He didn't want this but he felt too weak to say anything. He didn't know what to say or do at this point.

Jungkook was practicing with his members when he saw Taemin cupping Jimin's face and kissing him. He saw how Jimin's hands were on his chest and the way he closed his eyes. Jimin must have really hated him to break him apart like this.
Jungkook's mind filled with images of Lisa, his hyungs, Jimin and the night they talked under the beautiful stars,  the morning Jungkook kissed him and they almost had sex again, and the time he saw Taemin all over him.

Jungkook halted out of shock as it became overwhelming for him but everyone else were still dancing. And he stood still as he looked at Taemin and Jimin through the mirror.
Suddenly, they heard  Jin yell.
"Jungkook move!"

And before anyone could stop Hoseok or move Jungkook out of the way. There was a large thud in the room and everyone panicked.

Hoseok had decided to do a back flip for a part and when Jungkook didn't move, he had accidentally kicked him on the chest. Jungkook collapsed instantly and the members and staff ran to aid him. Jimin and Taemin ran towards him too.

Namjoon and Jin put his arms over their shoulders while Yoongi supported his back as the attempted to make him walk a few steps till the side of the room.
"Jimin support his torso!" Jin yelled. Jimin reached out to help him.
"Don't touch me!" Jungkook said in a pained tone. His lips looking slightly blue from the pain and eyes barely open.
Hoseok and Taehyung glanced at Jimin and then Hoseok reached out to support Jungkook's torso to which he didn't react.

Jimin stumbled back as he saw them carry Jungkook away. He felt his heart would burst from all the heaviness.
Taehyung glared at Jimin as he ran out with his phone on his ear.

Jimin had pushed Jungkook to the edge and he knew it.

He did this.