9

UPDATE.
Idk but this may just be the hottest smut I ever wrote.
Vote goal is 70!

Jimin pulled Jungkook by the collar and smashed their lips together.
Jungkook was so drunk but the feeling was out of this world, he pulled Jimin by the waist and kissed him back. Jimin moaned against his lips and arched his back up.

Jimin's hands fisted in Jungkook's hair and Jungkook grabbed the back of his neck and his thumb propped his jaw to make him look up.
Jungkook bit his lip softly as his tongue explored his mouth.
"Mm, Jimin.." Jungkook said breaking the kiss and lightly biting his jaw. He squeezed Jimin's butt tightly and he moaned softly.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hair and licked his neck. Jungkook groaned at the sensation, he let out a small laugh as Jimin unbuttoned his shirt. Jungkook pinned him again and kissed him hungrily. Jimin's hands explored his bare chest, his fingers glided over his perfect abs. His musky scent filling Jimin's senses. He suddenly felt Jungkook unbuttoning his shirt! He wanted to stop him now, he couldn't have sex with Jungkook.
"Jungkook-ah.." Jimin breathed pulling him and kissing him and exploring his mouth with his own tongue.

"Oh Jiminie.." Jungkook was now grinding against him. His moans filling the room and air getting hotter with each grind. Jungkook lifted him up and put him down on the bed. Both of them refusing to break the kiss.

Jungkook hovered over Jimin and gazed at his beautifully face, blushing and sweaty.
"So pretty.." Jungkook smiled and kissed him hard and wrapped his legs around his waist. His fingers digging into Jimin's soft skin. Jimin bit his lip feeling how hard Jungkook was, only for him.

Jungkook licked his neck as he ground on him harder and harder.
"Oh, this is so good." Jungkook bit Jimin's lip and smiled.
"I love you so much.." Jimin lifted his hips to feel Jungkook more. He just couldn't stop himself.
"I love you too.." Jungkook smiled and stroked his cheek.

Jimin cupped Jungkook's face and now flipped the position around. Jimin was now on top, he planted small kisses downwards but then Jungkook held his hips down right on top of his throbbing erection. Jungkook threw his head back and bit his lip. Jimin's member was dripping with precum, he was getting captivated by the sight in front of him. He placed his small hands on Jungkook's broad chest and started grinding on top of him.

"Ah fuck..Mm.." Jungkook moaned softly, a small smirk making way onto his swollen lips, wet from kissing Jimin so hard. Jimin threw his head back and rolled his hips on Jungkook's hard dick.
Jimin bent forward to kiss Jungkook, his front now grinding against Jungkook's. They both were becoming such a moaning mess.

They were kissing each other and moaning each other's name. Jimin was kissing Jungkook's neck and jaw, leaving small hickeys on his neck every now and then. He kept whispering to him, how much he loved him and how beautiful he was.

Jimin unbuckled his belt, slid his hand down. He stroked his hard member with his small hand while the other stroked his face.
"Mm Jiminie.." Jungkook moaned, his breathing hitching. Jimin knew he needed to be relieved. It completely slipped out of his mind that Jungkook was drunk and in a relationship. All Jimin wanted was to have him moan his name and give him pleasure.

He took Jungkook's pants off and freed his erect member. Jimin licked his lips at the sight. He didn't break eye contact with the younger. Jungkook was biting his lip so hard, Jimin slowly licked the tip and then pumped him slowly.

"Holy fuck!" Jungkook moaned loudly. The feeling was pure pleasure.
Jimin smirked mentally as Jungkook stroked his cheek and hair as he propped up on his elbows. Jimin closed his eyes savouring the taste of the man he loved so much. He couldn't stop himself from taking Jungkook in deeper, Jungkook thrusted up in his mouth and Jimin backed up.

"Ah fuck. Such a fucking tease baby.." Jungkook laughed as Jimin licked the tip and smirked at him. He sucked on the tip lightly and  pulled Jungkook up by his unbuttoned shirt.
"You're so handsome.." Jimin stroked his face and took his shirt off.
Jungkook gave him a sexy smile and did the same to Jimin.
"Let's make love.." Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck and unbuckled his belt.

"Jun-.." Jimin tried then felt Jungkook stroking his length.
"Oh god.." Jimin threw his head back and Jungkook lightly tugged on his hair and licked his jaw.

Jungkook was quick to switch their position with him back on top.
"Jungkook... You know fucking a guy is so much different than fucking a girl.." Jimin moaned as Jungkook completely undressed Jimin and stroked his length with his warm hand.
"I'm already pretty slicked up, baby.." Jungkook took Jimin's and glided it along his length which was dripping with precum and Jimin's saliva.

Jimin bit his lip, this was too hot. Jungkook pulled his legs up and pressed the tip of his dick onto Jimin's entrance.
"Oh for fuck's sake...Enter me.." Jimin moaned, his desperate tone making Jungkook smiled. He slowly pushed into his tightness, and let out a low groan.

"Mm. Feel it all, baby. " Jimin hung onto Jungkook's broad shoulders as he gave him a few seconds to adjust to his girth and size.
Jungkook started moving slowly and Jimin looked into his eyes.
"Mm Jungkook..."
"That's right, baby. You're all mine. All that teasing had me so mad at you, Jiminie. " Jungkook bit down on Jimin's sensitive spot.
"I know. " Jimin smirked.
"Mm. Who do you want? Say it. " Jungkook groaned against Jimin's lips.
"You. Only you, Jungkook. " Jimin kissed him as Jungkook thrusted in and out of him slowly.

They both closed their eyes, lost in pleasure.
Jungkook started picking up the pace.
"Ah fuck, Jimin. " Jungkook breathed out as he dug his nails into his hips.
"Oh Jungkook.." Jimin screamed out in pleasure, his nails digging into Jungkook's muscular back.

The room filled with wet slapping sounds and sloppy kisses replacing soft ones. Their bodies squelching as sweat covered them.

Jimin bit down on Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook's pace became brutally fast as he moaned his name repeatedly.
"You're fucking mine. Mine." Jungkook pulled Jimin's hair lightly as he kissed him, his tongue exploring his mouth again.

Jimin screamed out in pleasure as he came all over Jungkook's stomach and chest. Jungkook came inside him shortly after and rode out his orgasm for about 5 minutes before pulling out and falling asleep beside Jimin and holding him in his arms.

"What have I done..." Jimin whispered as he now came down from his high.
"Hey, it's okay. I love you." Jungkook said half asleep.

Jimin held him and drifted into a deep sleep, he knew that the next morning was going to be ugly.