26

UPDATE!
Damn son, 324 in FANFICTION!? 😭💕💕💕💕💕
Vote goal 125! 💕

Lisa ran into the practice room, she was short of breath from running up the stairs.
"Sorry, guys!" She said gasping.
"Why are you so late?" Jisoo hugged her.
"I was at the hospital last night because-"
"The hospital? Why were you at the hospital? Don't tell me that you're pregnant!" Jennie exclaimed as she ran up to Lisa. Rosé shot her head up hearing that Lisa was at a hospital. Was she ill? Had something serious happened? She slyly looked at all of them from her peripheral vision.
"Unnie, I'm okay and no I'm not pregnant. It was Jungkook. He got hit in the chest when Hoseok oppa did a back flip. But he's okay. He has a big bruise on his chest and a little pain. " Lisa smiled and hugged Jennie.
"Oh god. Tell him to take care. Why are all of them so extra with the flips and all?" Jennie chuckled and made Lisa and Jisoo laugh too.
"Great. Let's practice " Rosé said coldly. Lisa's smile faded. She was going through so much but now she didn't even have her best friend to share it with. She had ruined it herself.

Jennie and Jisoo noticed how Lisa was pretending to be okay. But they saw the pain in her eyes, she was hiding something. But they knew why her problems could be hitting her harder. She didn't have Rosé.

Blackpink took a break from practice, the elder members left to grab some juice and left Lisa and Rosé alone.
"Rosé.." Lisa teared up and sat in front of her.
"No." Rosé tried getting up.
" Chae.. please" Lisa held her hands.
"Just stop it." Rosé pushed Lisa's hands off and stormed out. She leaned back against the wall and breathed in. She wanted to forgive Lisa, she still loved her but she wanted Lisa to realise that she couldn't take her for granted. She peeked in and saw Lisa cupping her head and sobbing hard.

Something was troubling her but Rosé was so upset with everything Lisa had said. She just walked away sadly. She wanted to hug her and make her feel like she still had her in her life but just sobbing and apologizing can fix nothing. With that, she walked away.

Lisa wiped her tears off as she tried to gain her composure. She didn't want to bother her unnies anymore. They were doing a lot for her, she couldn't expect more. She just had to kept trying, since she was the one who crossed the line in the first place. It wasn't for Jennie and Jisoo to fight her battles.
___________________________________

"Unnie. Do you think we should talk to Rosé?" Jennie said timidly.
"No. I don't want her to think we're picking sides. Besides, I want them to talk. Us getting involved has made things ugly, we shouldn't risk an uglier situation." Jisoo rubbed her forehead with her long and slender fingers.
Jennie simply shrugged, she had no answer.

"Maybe. I just hope it doesn't fall apart." Jennie bit her lip.
"Feels like everything has already fallen apart, let's just hope we can get things together." Jisoo breathed out as they walked back.
___________________________________

Just as the day got over, Lisa needed to vent things out. Maybe not exactly talk about it, but spend some quality time with the members.
"Unnie." Lisa said picking up her bag as they all started leaving.
"Yes, babe?" Jisoo smiled.
"Can I come over tomorrow after practice? Just join you guys for a coffee and--"
"It's your house. We want you to stay over more often. Okay?"Jisoo kissed her cheek. Rosé huffed and stormed out hearing the conversation, Lisa looked down.
"But unnie... Rosé--"
"She's your best friend, and she's angry. She has all the right. And I know she's worried about you. Just come over, don't over think. Okay, baby?" Jisoo kissed her cheek and smiled.
"I love you, unnie." Lisa smiled through her tears.
"We love you too!" Jennie ran up to them and hugged them both. Lisa smiled 

Lisa just hoped she'd hug her best friend soon. She didn't want anything more than her friendship back.
___________________________________

At the bighit studio, the day was finally over. But their problems weren't. Infact, things had just started getting bad.
Yoongi and Namjoon were very close to losing their cool towards Jimin for his disrespectful behavior towards Hoseok and Taehyung. They felt helpless not knowing the reason behind his obnoxious remarks. Jin was having a tough time as the eldest, he didn't know what to do to solve the issues that were clearly breaking them apart. He knew he had to act fast but he just didn't know whom to ask and what exactly.

Jungkook noticed how the members just left quietly without a single word to anyone. He felt guilty because he knew that they were getting affected by him not being himself. He was completely oblivious of the fact that Jimin was being disrespectful to everyone.

Jungkook had endured enough of Taemin and Jimin's nonsense. He had lived a lie long enough, he was sure when he told Jimin the reasons why he was so afraid, he'd understand his plight and help him through this. If anyone could understand, it was him and his hyungs.

Jungkook walked out and saw Jimin standing out in the balcony. The city completely lit. The view always gave them all goosebumps, this was the city that made them the stars they are now. This city gave them that opportunity.

Jungkook knew, Jimin was probably in a deep thought for him to be staring out at the lights like that.
"Jimin-ah.." Jungkook stood next to him.
"Nope!" Jimin turned on his heel to walk away.
"Jiminie. Please " Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and kissed him suddenly.

Jimin felt his body completely giving away, he just fell into his arms and felt his breathing hitching. This was the man he loved, he only wanted to be held by him.

"I know I messed up. I should have chosen you. I was a coward... And the Taemin thing, I know you do it to hurt me. And it kills me, Jimin. Please don't give up on me, I love you. I want you." Jungkook kissed Jimin again, their bodies pressed together and hearts beating fast.

"Jungkook I.."
"Jimin-ah?" Jungkook groaned hearing Taemin's voice.
"Why is this fucker being so clingy after that one night stand and fake kisses? " Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes.

"Baby, you coming with me?" Taemin held Jimin's waist and kissed him hard.
"No, I'm... Tired. " Jimin stuttered.
Jungkook gulped. While he was out wincing in emotional pain, was Jimin seriously fucking around to get back at him?

"Okay. I'll get your clothes tomorrow. But you keep mine, they look better on you." Taemin bit Jimin's lip as he waved bye to Jungkook and walked away.

Jungkook let out a big laugh after Taemin left.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were fucking-- I mean, dating! My bad." Jungkook laughed as he fought back his tears. His heart squeezing in.
"Just stop! You didn't expect me to wait around while you pounded in your girlfriend!" Jimin got defensive. But he knew he was being the most unreasonable person right now.

"Right." Jungkook laughed and wiped his tears off. He couldn't even bring himself to kiss Lisa and was being accused of having sex with her.
"It's funny how I've told you I love you. Multiple times now. But you're just stuck on this stupid delusion that I'm fucking her, but infact you're fucking Taemin. Irony" Jungkook laughed and tried walking away.

"Don't blame me! It's not my fault! This wouldn't have happened if you didn't choose that fucking whore over me!" Jimin blurted out and Jungkook halted. Jimin clenched his jaw and tried to walk past Jungkook but he suddenly felt a harsh grip on his arm and turn him around.