29

UPDATE, babies! 💕
Vote goal 135?

Jungkook drove back to his apartment. He hadn't felt at home for days now. Everything had seemed to lose it's beauty since the day he saw Taemin and Jimin having sex in their practice room.

Life was just mediocre now. He was losing himself in this emotional turmoil that he had never thought he'd experience. He was sure he had kept himself away from this life but he had no idea that it would make a way into his heart.

He had driven off every little thought of ever being with a man. Ever since... then.

Jungkook shook his head as he stopped those memories from flooding. He rubbed his forehead as he drove. Why did it have to happen this way? Wasn't there another way?

He was being unfair to everyone. But mostly, to himself and Lisa. All she wanted was for him to try and he had just kissed Jimin a few minutes ago.

Whenever it came to Jimin, he found himself getting selfish and sidelining her. She had chosen to stick around while Jimin hadn't. He knew he should be trying for this relationship, he did choose to date her. He did like her. But now things had changed, it wasn't about Lisa anymore. It was him. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to be with any woman.

He was willing to forget everything about his past. About...

But was it really worth trying for someone who decided to run away just because you were conflicted? He wasn't forced to do what he did. He chose to hurt Jungkook.

Jungkook opened his apartment door. His heart paced as he looked around for Lisa. She had fallen asleep on the couch. He saw that she hadn't eaten her dinner. She was probably hoping to eat with him.

Jungkook's heart hurt more at the sight. He knew this was going to end badly for her. He couldn't do this.

"Lalisa.." he stroked her cheek.
"Kook..." Lisa rubbed her eyes and sat up.
"You're late.." Lisa said in a sleepy voice and hugged his and slept in his chest.
"I'm sorry.." he stroked her hair, and closed his eyes as tears threatened. He knew very well what he was apologizing for.

"Shall we eat?" Jungkook cupped her face.
"Okay.." she nodded and got up.
"Babe, I'll be going to the dorm tomorrow to spend some ti--" she was talking as she walked up to him with their dinner, she saw him cupping his head in his hands.

"Jungkook." Lisa cupped his face and made him look up at her.
"You don't have to tell me. But just know that.. whatever it is. I'm here to help you. I'm going to listen and always try to give you your happiness. " Lisa sat on his lap.
"What about you happiness, Lalisa?" Jungkook stroked back her hair.
"It's you." Lisa answered in a split second. It tore Jungkook's heart apart.
"But Lisa..."
"I know... But just... I'm not willing to let go just yet." Lisa wiped her tears off. Jungkook cried in the crook of her neck.

"Do you want to let go now, Jungkook?" She asked timidly.

Just then Jungkook's phone rang. It was almost 1am. Who was it?
___________________________________

Jimin practically gasped for air. His head hurt now, and heart beat alarming fast as he walked into his dorm. It was pitch dark and it was late.

Jimin felt like his knees were going to go weak any moment and he'd fall.

He didn't even have the courage to go to anyone for help. He had been a petty bitch to all of them. He knew he had fucked up by letting Jungkook go and driving his friends away.

He had let him go. But Jungkook had Lisa, he believed that she loved him. Jimin punched the pillow in his room. All he could think about was him and Lisa having sex or kissing right now since Jungkook needed someone. She was always available for him.

Jimin screamed into his mattress. He needed to stop feeling this way about her. She wasn't at fault. If anything, she was the only victim here. She was the one being lied to, she could see her boyfriend leaving her at any point but she chose to stay. She did not make Jimin sleep around.

Jimin couldn't stay this way. He got up and ran to Taehyung's room and knocked like a maniac.
"What the-"
"Taehyung.." he fell into his arms as his body gave away.
"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok ran up to Jimin and helped him till the bed.

"Hyung.. hyung call him, hyung. Hyung, please. He's going to leave me. Hyung, he's going to..." Jimin was shaking.
"Jimin calm down!" Taehyung hugged him tightly.
"Call him, Taehyung! Taehyung... Tae.... Call him.. please. " Jimin begged. His body drenched in sweat.

"I did this... I did this. Please, please. " Jimin's lips started turning blue. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi walked in listening to all the noise.
"What's going on!" Jin exclaimed and held Jimin's hands.
"He's having a panic attack." Taehyung stuttered.
"Why?" Yoongi sat by Jimin's feet.
"I'm going to die alone.." Jimin mumbled.

"Call him, hyung... Call him.." Jimin cried.
"Okay. I'm calling. I'm calling. " Hoseok said. Namjoon went out of the room with his phone.

"Hello?"
"Jungkook! Can you please come over. Please. Jimin is.. please. " Hoseok held Jimin's ice cold hands. Jin and Yoongi wondered why Hoseok had called Jungkook, is that who he meant when he said "call him"?
"I'm coming." Jungkook said panicking.
__________________________________

"What's wrong?" Lisa's eyes widened.
"Jimin isn't well!" Jungkook scavenged for his car keys.
"Okay. Let's go!"Lisa grabbed her keys and ran out before Jungkook.

Lisa drove as fast as she could and in no time they were at the BTS dorm. Lisa sat in the living room, not wanting to invade their privacy and Namjoon and Yoongi accompanied her.

"Hyung!" Jungkook barged into the room and brushed by everyone. He practically pulled Jin away and held his hands. It was strange, Jin glanced at Hoseok and Taehyung who looked away from him. Jin quietly headed out and told them he was getting some soup for Jimin. He just needed some time to wrap his head around this. Something was definitely up.

Jimin held onto his collar as if holding onto dear life.
"Please... "Jimin was wincing.
Jungkook lowered his ear near Jimin's lips.
"I'm.. I'm sorry.." Jimin whispered. It was barely audible. 

"I'm here!" Jungkook whispered and stroked his face .
"I'm here!" Jungkook turned around to look at the doorway.

Taemin ran up to Jimin's other side and cupped his face.
"Baby! What happened?" He kissed Jimin softly and took his hands that Jungkook was holding.

Jungkook slowly let go of Jimin's hands and got up as he took small and slow steps away from him.

He saw how Taemin was holding Jimin and how Jimin rested his face in his chest.
"I'm here. I'm here." Taemin kissed his cheek.

Jimin looked through his partially open eyes as Jungkook slowly disappeared from his view. But he felt so weak that he couldn't help but cry in Taemin's chest.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he turned around to leave, Taehyung and Hoseok both speechless from what they were seeing.

"Where are you going? Aren't you going to stay?" Hoseok held Jungkook's hand.
"I don't have to, hyung. He's here now. Jimin hyung is in the arms of the right man.." Jungkook didn't even look back at Jimin as he walked out.