31

UPDATE! 💖
Vote goal 140! Also, I'll double update if we cross 180 votes in 24 hours of the update! 😂💖💖💖💖
We fell to 355 and the rose back up to 305 in FANFICTION! 💪💕

Jimin sat all alone in his empty room. There was this silence that gave similar goosebumps that a loud scream gave. It was the breaking of his heart that was making him feel void of any emotions. Jungkook wanted him to go after him and just hold him.

Jimin couldn't keep himself from running out of the room. He saw that Jungkook and Lisa were leaving and he was talking to Taemin while Lisa was saying bye to everyone else. Jungkook's arm wrapped around Lisa's waist. They looked beautiful together. It scorned Jimin.

"Jungkook.." Jimin gasped as he ran into the living room. Everyone's eyes were now on Jimin.

Jungkook's eyes softened as he looked at Jimin. Time stood still for them. It was as if no one was around, just them.

Jimin wanted to run into Jungkook's arms and kiss him hard. Just hold him and be with him. But he didn't have the guts to ruin this anymore, not after every he had put Jungkook through. If now he wanted to be with Lisa, he should just let it be.

Jungkook's heart pounded.
"Make me stay, Jimin. We'll figure it out. Don't chicken out now. Make me stay.. this could be our forever. If it's real then don't let me go." Jungkook prayed mentally.

"Thanks for visiting. " Jimin smiled at Jungkook and went and cuddled up to Taemin. Jimin closed his eyes and hugged Taemin tightly.

This was it for Jungkook. After everything they had been through, Jimin had made his choice. He didn't really give two fucks, seeing Lisa had probably caused him to snap again. He just couldn't get over the fact that Jungkook had dated Lisa. When he was panicky and delusional, he wanted Jungkook. But now that he was okay, he cuddled up to Taemin again just because the girl he lived with had managed to find her car keys before him and driven him to help him.

Jimin didn't want to make the effort of helping him overcome certain obstacles in his life. And thus, he didn't deserve to know about his past.

Jungkook did not want to open up to somebody who had shut all the doors just because he was afraid.

Jimin wasn't worth his time.

Jungkook simply bowed and left holding Lisa's hand.

___________________________________

Jimin and Jungkook hadn't slept all night. They both had this awkward pain in their hearts.

Jungkook glanced over at the beautiful girl sleeping next to him. She was the perfect woman, understanding, loving and just amazing. But he knew he had to end this with her. It wasn't going to work out with her, he had decided to wait till their performance for the upcoming awards to be over. He didn't want to rattle her suddenly but he wasn't going to be with Jimin either, he had broken him too much and pushed his boundaries to a point of breaking. He glanced once more at Lisa, maybe this could work out. If he tried, but did he really want to? He shook his head exhausted, got up and went off to shower.

Jimin on the other hand woke up next to Taemin. A man who he knew loved him. Jimin was using him, but now it was time to end this madness. But he just couldn't seem to get his rational mind back on track whenever he saw Jungkook and Lisa. He would get so jealous that all he'd want to do was hurt Jungkook back. Although he knew what he was witnessing was beyond Jungkook's control. Jimin glanced at Taemin again, he was too precious. He didn't even have a clue as to what he was getting himself into. Just a game of push and pull between Jungkook and him. He was being used for no reason and there was only one way this would end for him, in heartbreak.
___________________________________