33

This update better work or else I'll kms. Please comment if you see it.
Vote goal 150!

Jimin was so distraught. He ran after Jungkook and grabbed his arm just near the gate.
"You can't call me a slut! You don't know what I went through when you left me! You're nobody to call me anything! " Jimin cried.
"You've called Lisa names too. Jimin, just stop it. You fucked around like a fucking whore just to hurt me." Jungkook shouted back.
"It's just always about you. How you felt and why you did it. You'll always have answers for it, Jimin and I'm kind of tired of playing this push and pull game. Do what you want. Fuck whoever you want to, this is what you are. I don't care anymore. " Jungkook tried walking away.

"You fucking bastard! I know you have no fear or anything. You're just a man slut and you got what you wanted." Jimin shouted.
"I am not justifying anything to a bitch like you. " Jungkook laughed as he turned around but continued walking.
"A bitch? I'll show you a bitch now.." Jimin walked out of the building with saying that.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he saw Taemin and Jimin drive out of the parking lot. He bit his lip, he had gone too far. They both had. But Jimin was simply childish for running off to Taemin whenever they fought or something.

He was tired of trying to reason with him. And he still was scared from what had happened that day, years ago. So why was he still bothering himself with these thoughts? He obviously still didn't have the courage to let that memory go, and that was the main thing that was fucking with his brain.

Jungkook had never felt this disoriented. And he couldn't stop himself from dialling Jimin's number. But just as the call went through, he disconnected it. If Jimin really did love him, and if that's why he was acting up, this time he would have to stop himself. Like Jungkook had been stopping himself but he didn't know how much worth this was.

Lisa loved him and wanted to try everything to make this work. Jimin just wanted to break Jungkook down into leaving her and then making it up to him. It wouldn't work like this.

Jungkook felt that it was two way street, Jimin needed to make amends. He had to stop fucking Taemin and come around. He couldn't just blame him and Lisa for their past.

Jungkook knew he had made a stupid decision by sticking around with her but he had paid a full price for it emotionally and physically.

Jungkook sat in his car and cried as he winced around in pain. He knew Jimin wasn't going to stop here, he was going to fuck Taemin now and then tomorrow they'd be kissing during the award show just to kill Jungkook's remaining strength.

He blamed himself for not having courage but he blamed Jimin for letting him down like this. Everything was haywire and he didn't know what to do now. Maybe it would be best if he stuck to his relationship for now. Not because he was doing Lisa a favour, but because she was making such an effort and the past they shared was undeniably beautiful.

But Jungkook's tears didn't stop from flowing. He started becoming a mess as he now felt breathless. It became harder to concentrate and think clearly. The pain of letting Jimin go with Taemin hurt so much, but he wanted him to stop his casual fuckery.

He calmed himself down as he mentally instructed himself that it was better for him to be with Lisa. It felt stupid but also the best option at the time. His phone rang but he still hadn't stopped crying so he didn't answer.

Jungkook made an effort to breathe better, as his mind filled with images of Jimin's smile, his chuckle, his small hands on his chest, his sweet scent and the way his eyes used to light up seeing Jungkook sing. His raspy voice that he was so conscious of, his beautiful body and his warmth. His ears echoed with things Jimin always said when Jungkook felt lost or heart broken
"I'm always going to be here!"
"Hyung, has your back!"
"Jungkook-ah, don't worry!"