3

UPDATE!
Vote goal 20! 💕
Cute 2Min moments in the chapter!

Jungkook and Lisa entered the apartment, Jungkook fell onto the couch and closed his eyes. He couldn't get his mind off of Jimin and Taemin. All he could think about was how they could be having sex right now.

"Babe?" Lisa said straddling Jungkook. He grabbed hee waist firmly and she kissed him softly.
"You seem off. All okay?" Lisa asked sincerely.
"Yeah, everything is okay. Kiss me. " Jungkook pulled her close. Jungkook ripped Lisa's panties off and slid one of his long fingers inside her. She gasped and arched her back up as he moved the finger in and out of her. Lisa reached down for Jungkook's belt buckle and freed his erection. She slowly sunk down on him, it felt so full, so good. Jungkook bucked his hips up slightly signalling Lisa to start riding him. They kept going, the room filled with Lisa's screams from pleasure and Jungkook soft moans as he kissed her neck and she tugged on his hair.
"You're so beautiful, Lisa." Jungkook mumbled against her lips.
Lisa's breathing was hitching, she wanted to come, and as soon as she heard Jungkook telling her to come, she combusted. It was exhilarating, the way he felt, tasted, she wanted all of him. He was hers, only hers.

"Oh Jungkook!" Lisa whispered as she came and rested her face in his neck. Jungkook stroked her hair and she rolled off onto the couch and fell asleep. Jungkook threw his head back and panted hard. He felt so lost, like something was missing. He almost didn't like the sex, all he could think about was Jimin and Taemin.

"What is wrong with me..." Jungkook mumbled softly.

___________________________________

Taemin and Jimin reached a restaurant and ordered a few drinks with some fried prawns. They spent the entire time laughing and giggling. Jimin had not laughed so much in a long long time.

Taemin and Jimin decided to walk back so that they could spend a little more time together. Soon it started raining, they both ran and stood under that shade at a bus stop. The roads were empty and the beautiful street lights creating a sparkly view. It looked like diamonds falling. Jimin wiped some of the water off, his hair partially damp. Taemin looked at him open mouthed.
"What?" Jimin asked him when he caught him staring.
"You're hot." Taemin laughed.
"You're not too bad yourself." Jimin hit him playfully as he blushed slightly.

Suddenly Taemin's eyes were full of mischief.
"What the--" Jimin laughed as Taemin played 'Lie' on his phone, handed it to Jimin and ran out in the rain.

Taemin began dancing to it, he occasionally winked at Jimin and have him small finger hearts. Jimin laughed so hard, he almost fell down as he laughed.
"How drunk are you, Taemin?" Jimin found it hard to talk through his laughs. Taemin blushed and chuckled. He challenged Jimin to a dance off.

Jimin got up, placed the phones on the bench and danced with him. They danced like crazy to all kinds of songs.
Suddenly 'Up and Down' by Exid started playing. Jimin started with the classic hip thrust move of the song, Taemin fanned himself as he stopped and stared at Jimin.

They both laughed like crazy and slowly the rain stopped and they came back to their senses. Then Taemin had another crazy idea, he grabbed Jimin's hand and they both ran down the street screaming at the top of their lungs. He roamed around singing and dancing on the empty roads as the headed back.

Before they knew, they had reached the BTS dorm.
"Aw. Time to go!" Jimin pouted.
"I know. I'm sad. Tonight was amazing." Taemin smiled warmly.
"I haven't laughed so much in a while now. Thank you for today, Taemin. " Jimin said genuinely and hugged him.
"Hey, thank you for coming with me. Can we do this again someday? Just take a day out, go somewhere, spend time and talk?" Taemin asked shyly.
"I'd love to. " Jimin smiled. Even though he hadn't completely gotten over Jungkook, but he needed to. He knew that being g with Jungkook was impossible considering he was straight.

"Goodnight, Jimin." Taemin kissed Jimin's knuckles.
"You wanna come in for some coffee?" Jimin asked him shyly.
"Your hyungs won't mind?" Taemin asked.
"No! Everyone loves you!" Jimin assured.
"I'd love-- " suddenly his phone rang, it was his manager.
"Well, fuck" Taemin chuckled looking at his phone.

"I have some work tomorrow, it completely slipped out of my mind. This weekend?" Taemin cursed his luck.
"No problem. Bye, Taemin!" Jimin hugged him. Taemin kissed Jimin's lips as they broke the hug.
"Holy fuck. I'm sorry. I am drunk as shit." Taemin was shocked with what he just did.
"It's fine, really.. Taemin, I need time. I'm battling stuff. Just let me think it through, I don't want to give you hope and then make you a rebound over some guy who never even loved me. "
Taemin's heart broke a little but he nodded. He knew about Jimin's feelings for Jungkook, everyone knew. And he wasn't going to fuck up, he didn't just love Jimin romantically but also as a dear friend. 

"Did I fuck up?" Taemin asked cutely and gave him puppy eyes.
"Not at all." Jimin chuckled.
"Praise the Lord for his miracles." Taemin laughed
"Well, I'd better go. See you?" Taemin asked hopefully.
"Of course. That coffee is due. Now rush" Jimin pushed him and Taemin ran off laughing.

Jimin headed into his dorm where he met his hyungs. Except for Taehyung and Hoseok who were probably having sex.
"Well, you're alive. " Jin said angrily.
"You should have called!" Namjoon scolded Jimin.
"I wanted you to pick me up some coffee. But yeah, I was worried too." Yoongi said lazily.

There was an awkward silence before everyone broke into a fit of laughter at Yoongi's comment.
"Now go change, you'll catch a cold!" Jin said wiping his tears of laughter.

After showering Jimin came out, all the members usually stayed up late but that night everyone had seemed to have fallen asleep. Jimin sat on the kitchen counter and grabbed a bottle of water as he hung his head low, his heart was hurting so much.

"I have to move on. I just have to.."

__________________________________

Author's note

Guys, there had to be some smut. Lizkook is dating, and this is how he's going to start doubting his sexuality.

Btw... Next chapter holds a tiny jikook steamy moment.

Love you all💕💕💕💕