13

UPDATE! I promised y'all faster updates! 💎
Vote goal 80! Thank you for 110 on the previous one! 💓

Meanwhile in the YG studio, everyone could sense some tension between Lisa and Rosé. Lisa had been acting up towards Rosé, she was screaming at her for small things like teasing her or fooling around. Things she would normally join her for.

First jisoo asked her and then Jennie. They both got the same answer "I'm okay! I swear!". The whole day went through quietly. Lisa's rash behavior was scaring everyone, more than scared it had them worried. She never showed such behavior.

As Jennie and Jisoo walked out first to give Rosé and Lisa some privacy, Jennie held her hand.
"Unnie.. what do you think is happening?" Jennie whispered sadly.
"I'm not sure. I don't why I feel like there's some misunderstanding.  " Jisoo shrugged.
"Me too. All fights are a result of misunderstandings. But about what? "
"I don't know. But what I do know is that she's really stressed about Jungkook." Jisoo looked out of the car window as they waited for Rosé.
"I know, she told me too. She was crying so much the other day, it broke my heart. She feels like she's losing him." Jennie said sadly.
"You don't think she thinks that she's losing him to Rosé..?" Jisoo felt so stupid for thinking this this but it felt like the only real answer. Little did she know that Jennie had the identical thought.

"Don't worry. We'll find out. " Jisoo bit her lip.
"Yes. We will. " Jennie mentally made a promise to find out the reason behind Lisa's erratic behaviour.

"Lisa what happened!" Rosé lost it as practice got over and they were alone.
"Just stay the fuck away from me, whore. " Lisa said coldly picking up her bag and pushing Rosé with her shoulder.

Rosé stood still. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Why was this happening? What did Lisa think or see that it caused her to become this way? She teared up.  Rosé wasn't going to give up, this was her friendship to save. She was going to the bottom of this.

Lisa sat in her car and bawled her eyes out. Somewhere it felt wrong accusing Rosé like that. She was her best friend, she'd never hurt her like this. Knowing how much she loved Jungkook, Rosé wouldn't fuck this up. But no other name crossed her mind. Could it be someone else? Or was Lisa's mind playing games with her? She cried harder and harder till she felt void of tears and got her strength gathered enough to drive off.
___________________________________

"Babe. What's wrong?" Hoseok sat on Tae's lap and kissed him softly. He then turned to face him completely with his chest pressed onto Taehyung's.
"It's nothing." Taehyung tried and kissed Hoseok's jaw.
"Tell me. Please." Hoseok cupped Taehyung's face and kissed his nose.
"I don't think I can.." Taehyung whispered and took Hoseok aback.
"Since when do we keep secrets?" Hoseok was upset.
"We don't!" Taehyung's grip tightened around his boyfriend's waist.
"Then tell me. " Hoseok bit Taehyung's lip lightly.

"Baby.." Taehyung tried.
"Please? Pretty please with me on top?" Hoseok gave Taehyung puppy eyes and Tae chuckled lightly.
"But seriously, Tae. I see how you're not yourself since this morning. Did you fight with Jiminie?" Hoseok smiled sweetly assuming it may have been a petty argument. Taehyung and Jimin didn't argue but when they did, they'd both end up crying and sorting it out the same day.

"Yeah..Sort of.." Taehyung looked down.
"Aww! It'll be okay! So cute! What happened? I'll fix it!" Hoseok kissed Taehyung's jaw. He hated seeing his boyfriend tense.
"Hoseok... He.. " before Taehyung could say anything they heard Jin calling them.

"Guys please stop with the sex. We need to decide about dinner!" Jin shouted from across the house.
Hoseok chuckled as he heard his hyung. He then looked Tae and cupped his face, making him look up.
"It'll be fine. I promise. Let's talk about it after dinner?" Hoseok beamed not knowing the intricacy of things.
"Sure, baby. " Taehyung kissed his boyfriend's cheek. He knew Hoseok would probably forget about this in an hour but he knew that this secret was going to spill out to the other members eventually. He had sensed the tension between Jungkook and Jimin. It was only a matter of time before the others did too. How would this effect BTS?

Taehyung pushed those thoughts away as he walked out. When he did, he saw that Jimin wasn't there. He immediately called him up and Jimin responded.
"Jimin?" Taehyung asked.
"I'll be home in an hour. I'm just picking up some ice cream and cooki--.. chips. Do you need anything?" Jimin asked normally.
"No. Just come home. " Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief.
"Okay, buddy. Love you. " Jimin said.
"Yeah. Love you." Taehyung laughed. As he hung up, he knew it. Something was wrong, he had a very good idea about what it was about too. But he prayed he was wrong, because if Jungkook had left Jimin behind just like that, he knew his best friend's heart must be shattered in a million pieces.

He prepared himself for it. He knew that Jimin would need him. He would need his best friend. And Taehyung was there.
__________________________________

Jimin entered the dorm, everyone was in their rooms, he put the ice cream in the fridge and chips in the cabinets in the kitchen and went straight to his room. He sat on the bed and took deep breaths in and exhaled sharply. His heart started hurting as he recalled everything that just happened. He felt a shiver go down his spine.

This was it. He was done. Falling in love with Jungkook was the biggest mistake he ever made. He was in love with a man who loved somebody else, and a woman that too. What was I thinking? Jimin thought as tears filled his eyes.

It was time to move on but he wasn't going to rush it and make bad decisions. He was going to let it flow, but he could feel anger take over him. Right now, all he wanted was to forget Jungkook, to forget that they ever had sex. Jimin's tears fell onto the mattress, something told him that Jungkook didn't want to let him go but he would never open up.

He would never tell the cause of his extreme fear and face it. Jimin loved him so much, he could feel the same love reciprocated from Jungkook's side but maybe it was his stupidity to think this way.

Jimin sobbed really hard in his pillow when he heard his door open. He looked up with his blurry vision caused by tears.
"I'm here..." He felt two arms embrace him warmly and he cried in the taller boy's chest.
"You were right, Tae. I fucked up and how I'm the one who's hurt. I was stupid enough to think he loved me,you were right about everything. " Jimin sobbed hard and tried to minimize his volume as he didn't want the other members to know he was crying. They wouldn't let him breathe as they'd bombard him with questions. It wasn't interference, just pure love. They were a family.

"Jimin.. I really did hope that you'd prove me wrong.. I had never wanted to have been right. Not in this case." Taehyung said with a disappointed tone. Jimin. Couldn't hold back and he sobbed into his best friend's chest.

Maybe it was time to let go.
__________________________________

Jungkook reached his apartment exhausted. He just collapsed on the couch and closed his eyes. Only he knew how he drove home, he just wanted to let go of everything.

But what he did regret letting go of was Jimin. Why couldn't he fight his fears? Maybe some things just weren't meant to be.

Maybe this was one of those things.

Jungkook's heart broke and he wiped his overflowing tears. His heart feeling heavy and he felt light headed. Jungkook felt lost, but who did he have? Whom could he tell his fears?

He had broken down. He knew he'd become a mess very soon and he had no one to help him through it. He was going to buckle down under pressure, he prayed for some insight. He needed some way to get out of this mess and make the right decision. He needed the courage but he had nobody who'd understand.

Jungkook cried into the pillow feeling helpless and fell asleep before Lisa got home.