24

UPDATE!
383 IN FANFICTION! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! *dies*
This chapter will give a little background on Jimin's struggle of coming out.

"Is he okay?" Hoseok was shocked when Lisa ran up to him and Taehyung.
"Fortunately. No broken ribs!" Taehyung smiled.
"Broken ribs? He could have had broken ribs? This idiot! Anyway, thank you oppa." Lisa bowed to both of them.
"Hey, no problem!" Hoseok forced a smile and patted her shoulder.
"Go meet him! Hurry!" Taehyung beamed at her.
"See you!" Lisa ran off.

"How could you call her?" Hoseok whispered and pushed Taehyung lightly.
"She's his girlfriend! They live together, Hoseok!" Taehyung was kind of annoyed by the question.
"Taehyung! We should Jungkook and Jim--"
"Talk? Look. Jimin continues his little thing with Taemin hyung, and that too in front of Jungkook. The maknae needs someone to care for him. He lives with her! She had to know." Taehyung had no regret calling Lisa. He was sure that he was right.
"I know but don't you think this thing wouldn't come to an end with Jimin seeing him with her?" Hoseok said in a low tone.
"He's being petty. I love Jimin, okay? He's my brother. But he's being so stupid by simply fucking to hurt the one he 'loves'" Taehyung replied disappointed.
"Tae"
"Why? Did I say something wrong?" Taehyung arched an eyebrow.
"You're not wrong. But Jimin is very hurt too. He's being stupid, I know. But we need to help him out of this. Not alienate him and pick a favourite just because Jimin's way of showing his feeling is wrong in our eyes. He only sees it as an eye for an eye. We need to help them. " Hoseok held Taehyung's hands.
"I know... Okay. You're right." Taehyung smiled at his beautiful boyfriend.

Suddenly he felt someone push him against the wall.
"Wha--"
"I fucking hate you!" He saw his best friend in complete rage. His eyes were bloodshot and tears streamed down his face.
Before anyone could react Jimin ran out to his car.

"We have to stop him!" Hoseok ran after him and but it was too late. Jimin had driven off.
"Come with me!" Taehyung unlocked his car. He knew just where Jimin could be running off to. Taemin's apartment. This was their best shot.

Jimin was driving fast, the street lights illuminating his tears occasionally. He drove across a bridge and heard the beautiful sea flowing. It was reminding him of the day he moved to Seoul. This was how lonely he felt.

Jimin drove faster and faster as if running away from his own thoughts. The ache that made him feel breathless. He didn't know how to ease the pain. He had pushed Jungkook away and now was sure he'd make it right with his girlfriend who chose to stick around in his tough time rather than him, who chose to fuck another man in just two days of their first time. And then continued to hurt him because he didn't leave his girlfriend at the drop of the hat.

He knew how absurd this sounded.
"Stupidity at it's finest, Park." Jimin's conscience sneered.

Jungkook's first time with a man. How could Jimin put this on his shoulders? And his fear. He didn't even know the reason behind that paranoia.

But then again, he chose to be with her. He told him that he couldn't leave her. He said that he couldn't break her heart. But did he ever take into consideration Jimin's feelings? No!
"But he did say he loved you. He's scared. " His mind countered his own thoughts.

But his actions didn't show his love. He was still with her, and nowhere close to leaving her. Everything was a mess. Would he have left her had Jimin not slept with Taemin? Probably.
But now that the reality was just then opposite and much uglier, would he still? No.

Jimin's tears flowed endlessly but he couldn't feel them. He couldn't feel anything but jealousy. Jimin soon reached Taemin's apartment. And got down from his car.