10

UPDATE!
STRAIGHT WAS AT 827 IN THE FF RANKING. IK IT'S PROBABLY NOT MUCH BUT LIKE...*Dead*
Vote goal 75! 💕

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, it was 6am and he saw his arms around Jimin whose head was buried in his chest and his hair messy, lips puffy and eyes closed. His expression was so calm and innocent. Jungkook sat up and glanced around. He hung his head low as he felt himself tear up. He remembered.

"Jungkook.." he heard Jimin's voice from behind him.
"Why.." Jungkook breathed out.
"I'm sorry. I know, I shouldn't have. " Jimin cried. He couldn't even look at Jungkook. He had fucked up this time.
"This was wrong...I was drunk." Jungkook mumbled as he cupped his head in his hands.
"I know. But you kept pinning me against the wall and...I just... I got selfish. I only wanted to kiss you.." Jimin whispered.
"I was drunk and confused. You shouldn't have. " Jungkook was now angry at himself for not being upset about sleeping with Jimin but he did feel guilty towards Lisa. Even if he wasn't happy with her now, she didn't deserve to be cheated on. Nobody deserves that pain, she loved him.

"Get out.. Lisa will be back by 10.." Jungkook said to him in a low tone. The words snapped something inside Jimin, all Jungkook could think about was his girlfriend. His heart pounded and he gulped thickly.
He quickly got out of bed and dressed up as he fought his tears. Jungkook in the meantime put on his black pyjamas and stood up, he looked exhausted.

Jungkook looked into the mirror in his room, he teared up at the realisation that he had now had sex with Jimin. He felt nausea take over as the memories of last night replayed in his mind. He remembered every little detail, from Jimin grinding on him to him screaming his name out in pleasure as Jungkook thrusted into him. Jungkook felt himself grow hard as the sinful replay filled his mind and he bit his lip.

"Wait.." Jungkook called out to Jimin who was just about to leave.
Jimin turned around, looking puzzled. Jungkook couldn't hold back and he pulled him back hard, threw him on the bed and kissed him hungrily.

"Jun-" Jimin's words were cut off with Jungkook attacking his lips and exploring his mouth with his tongue. This was wrong, Jungkook was probably having a hard time coping with last night and thus was doing this as a way to cope. Jimin knew.
Jungkook hovered over him and gazed into his eyes. Just as he was coming back down to reality, Jimin pulled him down and reconnected their lips. He couldn't resist Jungkook, he loved him.

Jungkook didn't understand what was happening to him, why couldn't he stop himself from kissing Jimin? But how could he, Jimin's lips were perfect, made for him to savour. They felt so soft, and he tasted so sweet. Jungkook found himself desperately kissing Jimin's neck. He wanted to devour him, this man was his. He wanted him more than anything else.

Jimin reached down to cup Jungkook's hard member. Jungkook moaned softly at the sensation as he ground against his palm. Jimin tried to suppress his moans by kissing him hard.

Jungkook pinned his hands above his head as he started grinding against his front.
"Ah.. Jungkook-ah." Jimin moaned.
"Ah fuck.. Jim.. Jimin.." Jungkook bit his lip and closed his eyes.
"I want to suck you off, baby.." Jimin breathed into his ear as Jungkook kissed, licked and bit his neck.

Jungkook found himself being completely bewitched upon hearing the words, this was all he wanted. To have Jimin all to himself
He sat up and Jimin kneeled down in front of him. In no time Jimin was bobbing his head up and down on him, Jungkook was sweating, he had never felt this way. He wasn't even drunk this time, then why? Jimin kept going till he had Jungkook come in his mouth, Jimin quickly swallowed, as Jimin let his dick out of his mouth slowly, he rubbed his lips along the length and tip, it drove Jungkook crazy.

Jimin was making him feel so wanted and desired. His seductive gaze looking up at him with need. Jungkook pulled him up and kissed him softly as he lay him back down.
"What the fuck are we doing?" Jungkook breathed into Jimin's ear.
"I don't know.." Jimin whispered back. Their eyes were closed and the slowly kissed each other. Lips barely touching, Jimin lifted his head up to feel him more but Jungkook backed up and smirked at Jimin's neediness.

Jungkook licked Jimin's parted lips, Jimin was going wild, he pulled him down by lightly tugging on his hair and lifted his hips up to have him grind on him.
Jungkook slid his hand down and rubbed Jimin's erection. Jimin moaned and licked Jungkook's jaw and the bit down in his neck.

They were both moaning softly against each other's lips just when Jungkook's phone rang. It was Lisa!
Jungkook quickly got off of Jimin and answered the call. He had now snapped out of it, Jimin's heart broke seeing Jungkook stroke his hair back as he were disgusted by what they were just doing.

"Yeah, babe. Okay. See you in an hour." Jungkook rubbed his forehead, he felt angry for what he was just doing, he felt horribly guilty. Jimin was tearing up.
"Love you too.." Jungkook smiled to Lisa on the phone and that's when Jimin felt done. He felt so stupid for thinking too much.

Jungkook hung up and walked to Jimin who was now sitting upright and buttoning his shirt.
"Jimin-ah.." Jungkook was cut off.
"No. It's okay. I get it. Last night was my mistake, and this was just... I don't know. You know, it doesn't matter." Jimin said getting up in a hurry.
"Jiminie please. It's not that simple. Just..She loves me. And she's my girlfriend, this... " Jungkook choked back his tears.

"Yeah no. You love her too. It's okay. You were just confused about your sexuality. Let's just forget that this happened. " Jimin hoped Jungkook would disagree.
"Jimin.." Jungkook was stuttering.
"What..." Jimin looked up at him.
"You're right. " Jungkook looked away. His heart broke, he wanted to stop Jimin and kiss him. But he couldn't, this was wrong.

Jimin's heart shattered into a million tiny pieces.
"Okay.." Jimin tried to sound casual.
"Jiminie.." Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand. This felt wrong, letting him go felt so wrong. Did Jimin really want to think of it as a mistake?
"Stop! Just... Goodbye, jungkookie. See you at practice!" Jimin got out of Jungkook's hold and walked straight out if his door.

"Jimin, I...See you.." Jungkook whispered.  

As Jimin left, Jungkook entered his bedroom and stripped the sheets off and put them in for washing. He looked into the mirror and saw small hickeys on his skin. Jungkook ran his fingertips lightly over them, and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, tears fell down his face.

He knew this was impossible, not only was he dating Lisa but he was just confused about his sexuality. He now knew he was probably bisexual but he didn't have the heart to accept the fact yet. Maybe it was just a drunken night thing, he tried to convince himself.

His heart whispered to him that he infact was gay from the very beginning but he couldn't wrap his head around it. He was scared, he couldn't be gay. It's would ruin everything for BTS, and Lisa, it would break her.

He had to forget this ever happened, he had to be with a woman. Besides, who knew if he even loved Jimin or not?
___________________________________

Jimin drove off quickly, he was fine. He reached the dorm and smiled at Jin who was doing yoga. He looked perfectly okay. Just as he stepped inside his room, Jimin crashed onto the floor and sobbed hard silently. 
Jimin kicked the floor as he tugged on his hair and cried out. Why did he have to fall in love with Jungkook? Just why?

Just then Jimin heard a knock on his door.
"Who--who is it?" Jimin tried to sound okay.
"It's me. I know you're crying.." said the person on the other side.
"Tae!" Jimin flung open the door and fell into his friend's arms crying.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung cupped his face.
"I fucked up.." Jimin was shivering.
"Shh. It's okay. We'll fix it. What's wrong.." Taehyung smiled.

"I slept with Jungkook, Taehyung. " Jimin whispered.
"You fucking what?" Taehyung whispered as he almost felt like he was going to fall back.

__________________________________

Author's note!

I really hope you liked this chapter!

Thank you all for 5.55k reads 😭💎