38

UPDATE. 💕
I'M LATE. BUT I'VE BEEN UNWELL FROM CRYING OVER MY DEAD GRADES, SORRY. ILY ALL. 🙂💔
Vote goal 150! 💕

Jungkook sat there with his hands pressed over his ears. His face looked visibly pale and his eyes screwed shut. Everyone in the room had gone numb.
"You know the only time he got to be with him was when Jeonghan found out about his death, came for his funeral but refused to believe that he was gone. I remember his screams, his wincing. The way they all held him back. I told his parents... That he loved them but they.. it seemed as if they didn't really understand..They just looked at me.. Hoping.. Hoping they'd wake up from this nightmare. That he'd be coming home and hugging them.." Jungkook breathed out and removed his hands from his ears. For a few moments there was silence in the room. All you could hear was their breathing. 

Yoongi cupped his face and spoke up.
"But Jungkook. Things have changed. Nobody will do that to you... " Yoongi tried.
"Or him.." Taehyung sat in front of him.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open as he revived from reliving that horrible memory.
"No.. No. He.. I can't.." Jungkook stuttered and hugged Yoongi.
"You can't keep living like this. You can't lie to her and yourself. " Hoseok tried.
"No!" Jungkook screamed at him. His eyes full of terror and anguish. Everyone was shocked at his reaction.

"Jungkook. You need to be strong. You promised him that you'd be strong. He'd want you to be yourself and.." Namjoon tried.
"But he's dead. They killed him, right in front of me. Just because...Just because he loved Jeonghan. " Jungkook winced.
"Jungkook, they were cowards! Filthy cowards! They didn't do it because he was gay but because they are hateful people! Hate never actually has any rationality behind it!" Namjoon sat down in front of him as well.

"You need to tell this to Jimin. He thinks you're--" Jin was interrupted by Jungkook.
"Let him. I can't changed myself and nor can I forget what he has done. Let it be. You don't have to tell him either, he isn't worth it. " Jungkook got up.

"Let's go. There's a party we have to be in and I want to go home soon. Lisa isn't well so..." Jungkook wiped his tears. Everyone fell silent. They didn't know what to say and telling Jimin wasn't their place to talk.
They all quietly left for the after party.

Jimin stood there laughing around with Kai and Taemin. He was having so much fun with his friends but he kept looking around for BTS. He saw the six of them walk in and nudged Taemin who waved at all of them.

"Guys! Where were you! We've been waiting!" Jimin hugged Taehyung and Jin.
"We were just stuck in traffic. " Namjoon said in a monotone. He felt so helpless. He just wanted to disappear in thin air as he glanced over and Jungkook.
Yoongi just walked off to the bar and started drinking.

"Is hyung okay?" Jimin knew this is how he behaved if he was worried or stressed.
"Yeah. I'm gonna go join him." Namjoon breathed out and walked away followed by everyone else, except Jungkook.

Jimin clenched his jaw. Why was everyone behaving so strangely? He knew that Jungkook had probably lied to all of them and driven them against him. And he stood here pretending to look all lost and sad.

Jimin huffed and walked away to Taemin. He was dancing with him to the music, his back pressed against his front. He saw how the members kept drinking and soon, Jin told him that they were all leaving. Jimin hugged him and waved bye to everyone.

He saw that Jungkook wasn't leaving yet, he was talking to Yugyeom and Mingyu.
Jimin's dance with Taemin got touchier with every song.

Jungkook kept watching and then finally he just needed to breathe. He walked into the washroom and washed his face. The cold water felt so good against his hot face. He gulped as anger took over, his eyes getting bloodshot as breathed in and out. The images of them, made him clench his jaw and fist. His tears threatening and head starting to spin.

His attention was broken as Jimin barged into the washroom.  He wasn't drunk, just being sarcastic.
"Aww. Are you crying seeing me dance with him?" Jimin chuckled as he fixed his hair. Jungkook kept looking down.
"What a pathetic loser. Going around crying to your hyungs about how mean I am to you? Disgusting " he rolled his eyes as he laughed sarcastically.

"You're so pathetic." Jimin laughed as he started walking off.
Suddenly he felt Jungkook grab his arm and pull him close.
"Enough!" Jungkook huffed and smashed his lips onto his.

"What..How dare you?" Jimin pushed him off and reached for the door. Jungkook was quicker he closed the door shut and a turned Jimin around to face him. He locked the door behind him and pinned him against the locked door.

"Let me go, you fucking--" Jimin felt Jungkook's lips against his again. He was kissing him so hard. Jungkook pinned his arms above his head and bit his lip as Jimin gasped for air.

"Stop it! You're all mine!" Jungkook's breathing was so heavy. His chest heaved as he pinned Jimin against the door.
"Jung--" Jimin managed faintly before Jungkook kissed him hard again.

Author's note!

Short chapter because I'm unwell asf.

Next up? Jikook.. smut? ;)

Y'all better love me again. :)

I'll try to update again in a few hours! I love you all!