18

UPDATE!
Vote goal is 90! 😭💕
We're 444 in FANFICTION guys! 😭💕

Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo entered their dorm. The air was full of negativity and tension.
"Rosé.." Jennie held her hand as Rosé started walking off to her room.
"Unnie." Rosé turned back and Jennie hugged her tightly. Rosé started crying as soon as Jennie stroked her hair.
"What did I even do to get treated this way, unnie?" Rosé sobbed.
"Baby. You did nothing... Lisa is just having a rough ti--" Jennie tried.
"It's just fucking unfair. I'm not even at fault. For anything!" Rosé hugged her tightly and sobbed in the crook of her neck.
"I know. But she's just... It's.." Jennie stuttered.
"What is it?" Rose's head shot up and tearful eyes demanded an answer from her sisters.
"Tell me!" Rosé wiped her tears off.
"She thinks you're... She's insecure about you and Jungkook. " Jisoo mumbled as he stood behind Rosé and Jennie looked away ashamed. She didn't think a day like this would ever come.
"What? Is she fucking insane? " Rosé was distraught at Lisa's misconception. She would never hurt her! She loved Lisa to bits! After knowing her love for Jungkook, Rosé took it upon herself to set the two up!

How could Lisa think of her to be that shallow and disgusting? Was their friendship that weak that she'd simply assume that Rosé would fuck her boyfriend behind her back?
She had never been this hurt.
"I know. Baby, please don't worry. I'm sure it is a misunderstanding. I think Jungkook is behaving weirdly with her and that's really weighing on her." Jisoo knew how unfair they were being to Rosé.
"Just because her boyfriend isn't fucking her right, does not mean that she's going to hold me responsible for it! I'm not her punching bag! She should have asked me first! I'd help her find shit out but now she can go to hell! I have self respect too. I'm done with her bullshit. " Rosé threw her hands up and left for her room before Jisoo and Jennie could even put in a word.

Rosé slammed the door shut and now there was pin drop silence in their dorm.
Jennie looked at Jisoo, who would never lose her calm and composure. But she wasn't like that, Jennie ran up to her and hugged her and sobbed hard.
Jisoo wiped her tears off.
"It'll be okay. I promise." She said but this time she had a bad feeling about the future.

Rosé lay down on her bed and cried into her pillow. She still couldn't believe it. If this was how less Lisa valued her, so be it! She didn't want her friendship either.
___________________________________

Jimin practically pushed Taemin off of him. Jimin's hands went cold, why was Jungkook here? Was he here to get him back? No! He couldn't have been!
He wanted to be with Lisa, didn't he? He was too scared to hurt her.

Jimin tried to convince himself of the fact but somehow it didn't feel right. Jungkook's expression gave him goosebumps, the way his smile faded away as he stumbled back with horror washed over his face, it made his heart heavier.
His small "I'm sorry, hyung." shattered his heart.

"You think he's gonna say anything to the others?" Taemin asked Jimin as he wore his T-shirt and grabbed his pants.
"I..." Jimin was in a hurry. His lips were trembling and limbs felt lifeless as he grabbed his clothes and dressed himself and stood up.
"Jimin?" Taemin shook him.
"I don't know." Jimin said softly. He was feeling catatonic at that point. Nothing was registering to him, everything felt like a mistake and he felt disgusting for sleeping with Taemin to forget Jungkook.
This was toxic, not only to Taemin but for Jimin himself. But right now all he could think about was Jungkook. But why should he even care? Jungkook chose this! He deserved it.

Jimin felt jealousy brew as he thought of Lisa and Jungkook. He huffed as he started walking out with Taemin holding his hand. It didn't strike Taemin why Jungkook could be upset, he believed that he was straight as per what Jimin told him.

All he was worried about was how embarrassing it could be if the others came to know. The rest wasn't important. But looking at Jimin, he could sense there was more to the story than that. Jimin looked scared and guilty, but why?
"Baby?" Taemin cupped Jimin's face and kissed him.
Jimin looked up blankly at him, he wasn't the man he wanted.

Jimin tried to convince himself that he didn't love Jungkook. Jungkook probably didn't even care about the fact that he slept with someone. Wasn't he too busy having his face between his girlfriend's legs?
Jimin clenched his jaw and felt himself tear up. He didn't care if Jungkook had come back to sort things out. He asked for this when he didn't choose him over her.

"Too much to ask of anyone..Don't you think?" Jimin's conscience whispered.
Jimin gulped thickly.
"My place?" Taemin whispered against his lips.
"I can't... It feels awkward. It's late too. Tomorrow?" Jimin felt Taemin bite his lip lightly.
"Mm" Taemin pulled him close and ground against him slightly as he broke the kiss.

Jimin wasn't feeling it. It just didn't seem natural. His mind and soul had wandered off.

"See you tomorrow then?" Taemin bit Jimin's jaw lightly.
"Sure.." Jimin breathed, his eyes closed shut, his breathing hitching.

He felt like he had lost something.
___________________________________

Jimin drove back at a very high speed. It was late at night and the streets were empty.
Jimin was crying. He didn't know why it hurt. He was doing the right thing by trying to move on. It was Jungkook's fault that he was unreasonable and scared of coming out.
"Come on!" His conscience laughed.
Jimin knew coming out wasn't easy and initially it took time to even accept that one may have interest romantically in the person of the same sex.

Curiosity and the want to experiment sexually with a person of the same sex was way different than the actual romantic feelings one develops. Jimin rubbed his forehead as he drove faster and faster. He knew that he should have spoken to Jungkook a little more. Tried to find out his fear some more but his jealousy and anger made him blind to anybody's pain, even his own.

Jimin's car screeched as he parked his car and entered the dorm. It was quiet and dark. Well, it was past midnight and they usually had to get up early so it was normal for the members to be asleep by then.

Jimin entered his room and ran into his washroom. He stripped down and turned the water on. As the cold water touched his body, he shivered. Jimin cried hard as he leaned his head against the bath cubicle and tugged on his hair.

"You deserve it!" Jimin cried thinking of Jungkook but his heart wasn't in agreement. It kept warning him for some unforseen loss that now felt like had occurred.

Jimin was tired and he wanted to sleep. As he entered his room in his pyjamas, he suddenly heard a deep voice.
"Hi there!"
"Ah fuck!" Jimin jumped clutching his heart out of fear.
"You fucking scared me with that stupid deep voice!" Jimin rolled his eyes and sat on his bed.
"You had a nice crying session in there!" Taehyung smiled and widened his eyes.
"Please stop. You look crazy. " Jimin chuckled.
Taehyung laughed and sat next to him.

They both sat silently for a few minutes before Jimin spoke up.
"Jungkook told me to stop kissing Taemin because it hurt him but I said he called it upon himself when he didn't choose me over Lisa.." hearing this Taehyung let out a sharp breath. He knew Jungkook had feelings for him.
"I was having sex with Taemin.. Because I wanted to move on" Jimin started.
"IN OUR PRACTICE ROOM..." Taehyung made a disgusted face but then noticed how Jimin's tears fell onto the floor.
"B-But it's not too late. Stop your thing with Taemin and talk to Jungkook. I'm sure he loves you, Jimin-ah. He looks at you the way Yoongi hyung looks at an empty bed. It's love!" Taehyung tried to lighten his best friend's mood. He could understand why Jimin took such a step, being hurt can make you do stupid things. They both had fucked up. It could be fine if Jungkook didn't find out. And they both ended their so called 'relationships'.

"He doesn't have to know.. it'll be fine. Just talk to..." Taehyung stopped as he saw Jimin burst out into a full fit of crying.
"Hey! It's okay! I'll help you! He's just confused and scared... He will come around!" Taehyung hugged him.
"No it won't be okay!" Jimin screamed in Taehyung's chest as he tugged on his T-shirt.
"Don't be so negative! " Taehyung tried.

"You don't understand, Tae! He came back to stop me!" Jimin sobbed harder.
"What do you...." Taehyung gulped.
"He saw us fucking!" Jimin shouted making Taehyung gasp.