23

UPDATE!
Still going strong at 435 in FANFICTION, guys! I love you all so freaking much! Thank you! 💕💕

Jimin stood there frozen for a few moments. Taemin stared at Jimin's still body. His eyes were wide with horror as his breathing was fastening.
"Jim--"
"Jungkook-ah!" Before Taemin could call out to Jimin, he ran out of the room.

Jimin's tears fell down constantly as he barged into the infirmary. The members looked at him, puzzled.
Everyone was sitting around him, their doctor had put an oxygen mask around his face since he had passed out because of the blow to his chest.
"Is he okay?" Jimin quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand. Hoseok breathed out disappointed. He knew Jimin loved him so much then why? But he could also understand where Jimin came from, and he didn't want to abandon him for his stupid decisions.
"He needs an x-ray. Just to confirm that his ribs haven't gotten fractured " Jin spoke as he massaged Jungkook's leg.

"That's highly unlikely though." The doctor reassured the members and stroked Jin's back.
"So... Who's taking him to the hospital for the x-ray?" Jimin kept staring at Jungkook's face. He looked so strained and pale.
"Taehyung and I. You can come with us.." Hoseok looked at Jimin as he held Jungkook's other hand.
"O-okay..." Jimin choked back tears.

"Hyung.." Jungkook whispered as he opened his eyes slowly.
"Jungkook!" Jimin stood up lightly placed his hand on his chest.
Jungkook took Jimin's hand and removed it from his chest. Jimin gulped and stepped back.
"I'm so sorry!" Hoseok cupped Jungkook's face.
"No. It's okay. I didn't pay attention. It was good back flip by the way." Jungkook laughed, but he still looked a little pale.
"Ah stop! Idiot. " Jin hit Jungkook's knee.
"You aren't the kind to mess up choreography. " Namjoon stroked his hair.
"Why are you so distracted, Jungkook-ah?" Yoongi spoke in dialect. It was evident that he was worried.

Jimin's heart dropped. He knew why but how could he tell this to the members. They'd judge him.
"I'm.." Jungkook started. And Jimin was sure he was going to tell his hyungs.
"I'm just kind of hitting this rough patch. I'm okay though. Seriously. How can I be not okay when I have you guys?" Jungkook gave them puppy eyes.
"Cheesy kid. " Yoongi smiled.

Jimin walked up to Jungkook again, stood by his feet and their eyes met.
"You okay?" Jimin wiped his tears before the others could notice.
Jungkook breathed in and gulped.
"I'll be okay." Jungkook's tear escaped.
Seeing a tear fall out of his eye worried everyone. Yoongi noticed how Hoseok's expression was so sullen. He knew that he was hiding something from him.

"You're crying! Does it hurt too much?" Jin stroked his cheek, his tone was panicky.
"It does. But I'll be okay, hyung." Jungkook held Jin's hand.
"You're our baby hulk." Namjoon could feel himself tear up. This didn't feel okay. Jungkook chuckled and flexed his uninjured, right arm weakly. Everyone chuckled at how cute he still was trying to be to make his hyungs laugh.

Jimin looked away from him, he knew what Jungkook was talking about.

He was hurt physically too but that wasn't what was hurting the most. It was his heart. Jimin was feeling this uncontrollable urge to run up and hug Jungkook tightly and bury his face in his chest. To inhale is scent and feel safe in his big arms. To look into his twinkling doe eyes. To wrap his arms around his neck and pulled him close. He had messed up but he wanted to make things okay.

Just then Taemin walked in. His eyes looked slightly pink, it was because he had shed a few tears out of jealousy. He knew he shouldn't be jealous, Jungkook was straight. But he knew Jimin had feelings for him but he wasn't going to let it show and mess things up.
He approached Jimin from behind and wrapped his arms around him. Jimin closed his eyes exhausted, he didn't want it but he couldn't stop it. It didn't make sense. Jungkook chose Lisa. Jimin shouldn't care.

Jungkook looked at them, the pain returning again. With the same intensity. Why was Jimin doing this? Even after knowing what it was doing to him. Why? Jungkook looked away.
"Let's go for that x-ray." Jin said.
"I don't need one." Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Don't make me smack you, boy." Jin smiled like a maniac. Scaring everyone including the staff. Jungkook pouted but then attempted to get up. Hoseok helped Jungkook up, as did everyone else. Taehyung however was nowhere to be seen. Taemin extended his arm to help him walk and Jungkook smiled and held his hand.

He walked down to the car where Taehyung was on the phone.
"Okay. So the hospital knows we'll be there. Let's motor!" Taehyung opened the car door and Jungkook carefully sat in.
"I'd better go. Please get well soon. I hope to see you tomorrow!" Taemin ruffled Jungkook's hair.
Jungkook nodded and smiled politely.
Taemin turned over to Jimin and kissed him passionately before driving off. Jimin couldn't even look up again. He quietly sat in the other car and they all went to the hospital.

The doctor unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt and pulled it off.
"Oh that's quite the bruise!" Said the elderly doctor smiling.
"I know.." Jungkook smiled as he blushed. He still got shy around women of all ages.

Soon the x-ray results came in and the doctor smiled as she told the young boys that he had no broken ribs which seemed like a miracle to the members.

The doctor smiled and squished Jungkook's cheeks.
"You remind me of my grandson. Here, have this. It is his favourite candy till date. " She gave him a lollipop which he gladly accepted and chuckled.
"Thank you!"
"Get plenty of rest though. And no practice for at least a week. " She said sternly but with a soft smile.
Jungkook pouted but nodded.

"I'll get the car.." Jin and Namjoon walked out. Hoseok went out sensing the tension and he didn't want Taehyung to walk in and interrupt things.

It was only Jimin and Jungkook now. The air felt so heavy and their was pin drop silence.
"Jungkook.." Jimin held Jungkook's hands as he stood in front of him while Jungkook sat up on the bed with his feet dangling down to stand up.
"What.. Move." Jungkook looked up and then away from him.
" Jun--"
"Jungkook!" Jimin turned around and Jungkook bent sideways to see who it was.
"Lalisa!" Jungkook was shocked. Who called her?
"Who called you?" Jungkook said as she ran up to him and hugged him.
"Taehyung oppa. You okay? What is wrong with you? What if you broke your ribs? You idiot! I was so worried! I hate you!" Lisa cried as he pushed him slightly and then hugged him again.
"Oh. Sorry. Good evening, oppa!" Lisa bowed to Jimin. Jimin didn't even smile back, he couldn't. Taehyung? Why?

Lisa turned back to Jungkook and hugged him again.
"I'm okay." Jungkook smiled up at her. He wasn't doing this purposely but what choice did he have? He promised to make the effort and she was worried and upset.
Jungkook stumbled back onto his feet and enveloped her in a big hug. She was so small compared to him.

Jungkook looked at Jimin taking back small steps as his tears fell. Jungkook closed his eyes. He couldn't watch Jimin walk away this way.
Jimin stormed out as he wiped his tears. He had lost Jungkook he was the one who was pushing him to Lisa now. But he could feel his anger brew again, his jealousy taking over.

He saw Taehyung and Hoseok arguing in the far corner. He ran up to Taehyung and pushed him against the wall.
"Wha-"
"I fucking hate you!" Jimin said through his pained tone and tears and ran out to his car and drove off.

He hated everything. But now since everything was clear, with Jungkook and Lisa. He couldn't blame Jimin for fucking Taemin.

And with that thought he drove off to Taemin's dorm.