30

UPDATE!
Vote goal 135! 💕

Hoseok looked into Jungkook's eyes. He looked broken.
"He.. he wanted you here." Hoseok whispered and walked up to closer to him.
Jungkook looked back slightly and saw Taemin stroking Jimin's hair as Jimin shivered and sobbed in his chest.

Jungkook simply looked down and walked out of the room.
___________________________________

"You okay, love?" Namjoon smiled at Lisa and sat down in front of her.
"Yes, oppa. What happened to Jimin oppa, though. Is he okay?" Lisa looked at Yoongi and Namjoon.
"He's just... A little cold. " Yoongi shrugged. Lisa was a smart girl and very respectful as well. She simply nodded understanding that they probably didn't really want to get into the details.

They were talking to her about schedules and stuff when they heard the doorbell ring.
Namjoon got up and opened the door.
"Where is he?" Taemin panted in the doorway.
"In his room.. What happened between you two? He seems so nervous!" Namjoon whispered but his panic was evident.
"I don't know!" Taemin ran towards Jimin's room. Namjoon went back to Lisa and Yoongi.

"Namjoon-ie? A word?" Jin called to his boyfriend as he walked into the kitchen.
"Okay." Namjoon excused himself.
"Hi, Lalisa!" Jin waved at her.
"Hello, oppa." Lisa smiled. She kept waiting for Jungkook.

"Did you call Taemin?" Jin asked sharply.
"Well obviously. Jimin kept telling us to call him." Namjoon said as a matter of fact. Jin arched an eyebrow at him.
"He didn't say a name. Did he?" Jin asked.
"Not that I recall. But I assum--" Namjoon was cut off.
"But Hoseok called Jungkook." Jin bit his lip.
"Maybe, just to tell him." Namjoon shook his head confused at Jin's nuances.

"Namjoon! Are you just acting daft?" Jin was upset.
"Hyung.." Namjoon breathed out. Not again!
"Just listen to me! You were right to call Taemin since that's what common sense would suggest. But Hoseok and Taehyung! They called Jungkook when Jimin was panicky. It was as if it was Jungkook whom Jimin needed. And when he walked in, they... They were so close and-- it just--" Jin felt stupid for saying such things while Jungkook's girlfriend sat in their living room. His gut feeling was strong on this one, Hoseok and Taehyung knew something.

"Hyung! Just stop it! He must have panicked and wanted everyone. I'm sure he had a fight with Taemin hyung. " Namjoon clenched his fist trying not to raise his voice. Why was Jin being so immature!

"Namjoon I..." Jin's words were cut off as he felt Namjoon kiss him hard.
"Just relax. I know you are worried but please don't assume things. That shit has always backfired. If it's something that serious. They'll tell us or we'd have found out. Please. " Namjoon kissed Jin's lips repeatedly as he stroked his face.
"Okay.." Jin sighed. He wasn't sure how he could get Namjoon to see the real picture. And no one would believe him if he told them. It just seemed stupid.

Jin and Namjoon left the kitchen and walked into the living room.
"So what did we miss?" Jin asked as he sat down.
"Oh, Lisa was just telling me about their comeback scheme. I was thinking of producing Rose's solo. I'll surely think about it. " Yoongi smiled. Lisa was beyond thrilled but controlled herself.

She was scared to admit that Namjoon and Yoongi completely terrified her. Especially Yoongi, they were very polite to her but they gave out such strong and intimidating auras that it gave her shivers. But over the months she had become more comfortable around them. She was closest to Jin and Hoseok followed by Taehyung and Jimin. They pampered her and she had equal amount of love and respect for them. She was grateful for their acceptance towards her.

"Thank you so much, oppa." Lisa bowed and the three boys smiled affectionately. Jin couldn't help feeling bad for Lisa, he couldn't drive out the picture of Jimin holding Jungkook close and him stroking his face, lips just a centimeter or two away.