16

UPDATE! 💋
481 in FANFICTION! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Vote goal is 85 again! 💕💕💕😭😭😭

As Taehyung was bathing, trying to get Jimin and Jungkook out of his mind, he felt Hoseok wrap his arms around him from behind.
Taehyung pulled him forth and kissed him so passionately. His kisses always made him feel like everything in this world was going to be okay. And Hoseok felt Taehyung's desperation. He knew that Tae needed him the most right now. Something was very wrong.

"Tell me, baby." Hoseok stroked his face. Water flowed over their beautiful faces and bodies. Hoseok's brown eyes meeting Taehyung's. He brushed some hair out of Taehyung's eyes.
"I.." Taehyung kissed him softly and then pulled him close by his waist making Hoseok's breath hitch.

Just as their kissing intensified they heard Namjoon call them out for dinner.
"After dinner? Please. " Taehyung was exhausted already. He had never been this trapped. He felt so useless and guilty for standing and watching Jimin suffer and him making Jungkook suffer. They both held such a value in his life. He couldn't ever side with just one of them. They weren't just his friends and band-mates but also his family. He loved them both so dearly.

As Hoseok and Taehyung ate with the rest of the members. Yoongi spoke up
"Wasn't Jungkook awkward today?" Yoongi said plainly.
"Oh god. I was telling Namjoon the same thing a few minutes ago!" Jin exclaimed and heaved a sigh of relief as now he knew that he wasn't the only one feeling this.
"Lisa and him are probably going through a really rough patch. " Namjoon looked at Yoongi for some reassurance.
"Yeah. That's probably it. " Yoongi shrugged and then sipped his beer. Something definitely didn't add up but he didn't know what. It almost seemed as if he and Taemin had issues,not him and Lisa. But it was more plausible that he was having a rough time with Lisa
"We'll just have to let him come to us. He won't say a thing if we asked him now and he'll hide it more. So we just have to wait. There's no other choice. " Yoongi arched an eyebrow as he chewed his food. Jin and Namjoon hummed in response. This would probably be best.

Hoseok glanced over at Taehyung. He could see how uncomfortable the conversation had made him. He could barely eat his food. Why was this topic about Jungkook making him this way?
This was it. Something had happened. He needed to know, not just to ease Taehyung but also Jungkook. He was the kind to bottle everything up, he needed to talk it out or else it would get uglier for him.

Everyone finished their dishes and it was Yoongi's and Hoseok's turn to do the dishes. Taehyung headed off to their room, he had barely eaten or talked at the table. Yoongi glanced over at Hoseok once they were alone. 
"Is Taehyung okay? You guys fighting or something?" Yoongi asked concerned but he continued to do the dishes.
"I.." before he refuted the question, it struck him. He wanted to let this be between him and Taehyung till they felt the need to bring it out to the eldest hyungs. Maybe Taehyung didn't want to share this with anyone yet, he respected his boyfriend's privacy.
"Hoseok?" Yoongi nudged him.
"Ugh. Yes, hyung. Actually, we got into this argument about....Gucci...And Chanel Clothes." Hoseok mentally shot himself in the face.
"Idiot."  He closed his eyes.
"Okay... It's okay if you don't want to tell me why you guys are fighting. I just want you to clear it out. I can see how bothered he seems to be." Yoongi smiled at Hoseok.
"Thank you, hyung. Sorry for lying." Hoseok meant it all. He smiled sadly at him as they loaded the final dish into the dryer.
"Go talk to him. I'll unload the dishes before I go to bed. I'll be watching some TV while Jin hyung and Namjoon have sex and pretend that they're actually waiting for Jimin.  " Yoongi closed his eyes frustrated but he bit back a shy smile.
"It's okay, I'll help you.What time will Jimin be back?" Hoseok asked as he laughed at Yoongi's blush .
" Jin hyung said that he won't be home before 11:30. It's 11 already. You go. I'll be off to bed in 5 minutes. No TV because I'm sleepy." Yoongi said unloading the dishwasher and yawning and rubbing his eyes. Hoseok laughed and helped him anyway. He'd stuck around for so long, a few more minutes won't hurt. After finishing up the work, Hoseok entered his bedroom.