14

UPDATE!
I'm sorry I'm late but in the end of the chapter I'll explain.  😭😭😭
Vote goal is 80 again! 💕💕😓😓

Jungkook woke up very tired the next morning. He had been so restless, his head hurt so much. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up and saw how he was covered in a blanket.
"Good morning, babe. You okay?" Lisa sat on his lap. She looked beautiful in her tiny blue shorts and Jungkook's large white t-shirt.
"No..." Jungkook rested his head in the crook of Lisa's neck. She was the closest thing to emotional support he had now. And he knew that she's always going to have his best interest at heart.
"What's wrong, baby?" He stroked his cheek and hair.
" I'm tired. I have a headache." Jungkook couldn't even open his eyes completely. He felt Lisa get up and leave. He massaged his eyelids in the meantime.
"Here. Take this." She returned with two tablets and a glass of water. And stroked his face.
"Thanks.." Jungkook whispered and forced a smile. The pills worked well and in about an hour he was much better physically but emotionally, he was broken and done with his own shit.

He had screwed up and he knew, but what could he do now? Jungkook got ready, his head fuzzy from all the negative thoughts and as he was about to leave Lisa called out to him.
"Babe! Breakfast?" Lisa smiled.
"I'm not hungry. I'll just have a heavy lunch. Bye, Lalisa." Jungkook waved to her cutely and ran off before she could say anything.

Lisa was taken aback. Jungkook's favourite thing about mornings was breakfast, he loved food so much. And the fact that he was already asleep when she returned, it didn't seem right. She knew how he'd stop eating when he was stressed, no matter how ill physically, Jungkook wouldn't skip food. But when he was mentally drained, he'd always lose weight.

She remembered the time BTS was really stressed about Jin and Namjoon's dating almost getting exposed when someone snapped a picture of them holding hands and sharing a drink. It wasn't much evidence but for the media it was all that they needed to make it a big tabloid.

She recalled how Jungkook couldn't eat a single morsel that time as he saw his hyungs suffer. But what could cause him to get this stressed? Something in BTS? She wondered.

Was it because he wanted to leave her for Rosé? Lisa's blood boiled as her tears built up. She knew he was cheating and she was sure it was with Rosé. She could always feel their chemistry, they'd laugh and joke around together all the time.

She could only imagine how they probably were having sex the day Jungkook had taken Rosé out shopping for Lisa's birthday.
"Ugh, I'm such a retard for thinking that they were out shopping for 4 hours." Lisa thought. She laughed sarcastically remembering how Rosé told her that Jungkook had her scout almost every store in the city just for her perfect gifts. It seemed so cute then but now, everything had changed.

"I hate you!" Lisa said ad she threw a glass down. It hurt so bad that Jungkook cheated on her with another woman. What did she have that she didn't? Lisa wiped her tears off as she picked up the broken pieces of the glass, and soon headed out when she managed to barely compose herself. She had to confront Jungkook soon, but before that she needed proof and she was going to get it.

Jungkook reached the studio and saw how Jimin was not there yet while everyone else was. Hoseok was busy talking to Taehyung and Yoongi while Jin and Namjoon were sitting down and talking.

Just as they all saw him, they greeted him like always. Hoseok hugged him, Yoongi gave him a fist bump, Jin hugged him and Namjoon gave him a high five. Just like always. But one person who was acting strangely, Taehyung. He didn't really look up at him, he did smile and hug him but his behaviour could be best described by the word- awkward.

Hoseok immediately noted this. He remembered how Taehyung was going to tell him his problem but he had gotten distracted. Had he had an argument with Jungkook? This would be interesting. They barely fought and now that Jungkook lived separately, none of them fought with him. Ever. It had to be something serious for it to cause Taehyung to act up. 
Hoseok mentally drew up a note to talk to Taehyung. 

The 6 members had been practicing for about 2 hours when Taemin walked in. Everyone said a big hello to him and he waved at everyone and hugged Taehyung and Namjoon as he walked by them. Jungkook was the farthest from him, right now they were both glad. Taemin had been sort of pissed off since he knew about his awkward behavior with Jimin. But he drove the thought off, he's young. Maybe he had issues with his girlfriend and was a possessive friend, Taemin almost laughed out loud at his stupid attempt at putting his mind to ease. It was obvious that it wasn't just friendship.

But they both smiled at each other politely.
"Jimin's not here yet?" Taemin looked around.
"Ah, no. I'm sure he'll be here anyt--" before Hoseok could complete Jimin walked in wearing a plain white shirt and blue denim jeans. He had his beautiful smile like always. He waved at everyone, even at Jungkook.
"Speak of the devil!" Hoseok laughed.
"And the devil appears." Taemin opened his arms for a hug and smiled, eyes filled with desire.

Jungkook beamed seeing him and his eyes twinkled as he admired Jimin's beauty, he found himself walking towards him involuntarily. But what happened next, had him and everybody there freeze on their spots.

Jimin walked up to Taemin, tip toed and kissed him hard. Even Taemin was taken aback whereas the other members were fanboying mentally. Except for Taehyung, he saw Jungkook's abrupt halt. He knew it was going to get ugly by the look on Jungkook's face. He looked so hurt. It was sad to watch like a mere spectator. These were his best friends for God's sake!

Hurt was a word too small to express the pain Jungkook felt at that point. The pain was almost physical, Jungkook's breathing got faster and faster as he saw Taemin wrap his arms around Jimin's waist and Jimin pullung him down further.

He couldn't take it, when they broke the kiss Jimin bit his lip as he looked up at Taemin seductively. Taemin licked his lips as need took over his body. Jimin pushed Taemin back and chuckled. He laughed and then his eyes locked onto Jungkook's.

He saw the defeat in his eyes and now he felt so weird. Jungkook looked away and walked out.

"Hey! Um..  just set the track. I'm just coming back in a second. "
Jimin smiled at Taemin, pecked his lips and ran off. Taemin bit his lip as he looked at the other members who cheered and started teasing him.

"What happened?" Jungkook turned around when he heard Jimin's voice. It was laced with fake concern.
"Nothing. " Jungkook nodded his head and refused to make eye contact with him.
"You know... It would not be this way had you not been this afraid!" Jimin said through gritted teeth.
"Jimin please. I... I get it. But... I just...Stop doing this... Please" Jungkook looked around.
"Just stop. You're a coward. You brought this upon yourself. Now stop it." Jimin spat and walked away.

Jungkook gulped. Should he stop Jimin? How could he though? He was just a friend. His heart pounded at his ribcage and his conscience screamed at him.
"Just stop him! You love him!"

But the words just didn't come out of his mouth. Jungkook had never been this trapped, and that too by his own preconceived notions.

Jimin walked back in and Jungkook followed. He saw how Jimin immediately wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist, head resting on his back and he planted small kisses all over him.

It broke Jungkook further and he started having a hard time breathing in the same room as them, Jimin knew what he was doing to Jungkook, but now he truly believed this is what Jungkook deserved.
"Does he?" Jimin's conscience warned him for his actions could cause damage that would be irreversible.

But why should he care? Jungkook made the decision of being with Lalisa and Jimin had to move on. There was no other choice, his mind and soul was completely in love with Jungkook but now love wasn't enough.

It never is.

If it hurt Jungkook to see him in someone else's arms, it hurt Jimin too that he chose somebody else over him.

They were even.

Author's note!

2min coming up! ;)
Blackpink dramaaaa soon! :'|

I'm late because it was dad's birthday on 14th and granddad's death anniversary on 13th and my best friend's birthday on 16th. Sorryyyyyyy 😭

More regular updates now that this is my only book in writing! 💕

I hope you liked this chapter!
Ily all! 😭😭😭🙂🙂