53

Update! Second last chapter because everyone wanted one last smut! 😂♥♥♥

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa" said most of the comments as Jimin smiled at Jungkook, still cupping his face. Jungkook smiled shyly but didn't break eye contact with him. The rest of the boys squealed, even Yoongi.

"MY VKOOK HEART IS BROKEN BUT I'M STILL SO HAPPY!"
"my yoonmin..😭😭😭 BUT I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!"
"yaaaaaaaas MY JIKOOK FUCKING LIVES! YAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!" said the various comments making everyone chuckle.

"Well, your vkook heart is broken. You can still have your vhope heart beating. " Hoseok kissed Tae's cheek, who chuckled and kissed his hand. Namjoon sat holding Jin's hand, looking at him with the most endearing expression.  The comment section getting stuck because of the overflow of comments.

"I'm single... So..." Yoongi rolled his eyes making the boys and ARMY chuckle with his cuteness.

"Me.."
"Same.."
"*Cri*"
"You're ours Min Yoongiii!"

Yoongi chuckled and winked at the camera.
"I have so many beautiful girlfriends. And you're only mine. Okay?" Yoongi said in a low tone.

"I AM SCREAMING"
"YOONGI STOP! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EMOTIONAL!"
"I.. am crying. Not from my eyes tho "
"Same.."

BTS burst into a fit of laughter and Yoongi winked at the camera with his tongue pressed onto his upper lip. Jimin hit Yoongi softly, who chuckled hard. They all talked about random things, and teased each other and promised to do individual lives talking about their boyfriends.

"Guys, it's not that we didn't want to tell you... It's just... It was so hard for us to.. to truly come to terms with the fact that the world can only change one step at a time. " Hoseok said softly.
"It's still.. hard for people to come out and love openly. The world is still very harsh.." Jungkook added and everyone sighed sadly.

It was true.

"It's a long way to... To being completely free from homophobia and hate crimes. But... I can see it change. I can see how more people are fighting for this. Something that shouldn't be a problem in the first place but... For some reason it is. " Jimin spoke up.

"We know a lot you must be struggling with this too.... You must be scared and uncertain of how to go about this situation. I... We know the fear of being a disappointment or hurting the ones you love.." Jimin said timidly remembering his parents.

"We'll always love them.. but somethings are such that... Lying about it to yourself and trying to live in that closet will never... It'll never let you be a happy person and that will hurt everyone around you. Be happy, ARMY. Please." Jimin added wiping off a tiny tear.

"We love you, ARMY. Thank you..." They all said together and bowed as they finally waved and turned the camera off. Comment section filled with purple hearts.

The boys ate dinner together. And had a great laugh talking about their first impressions of each other. They all teased Jimin for his chubby cheeks which they all missed, Namjoon's hair in the No More Dream era, Jungkook being short and thin once upon a time, Hoseok's singing and how Taehyung was supposed to be a rapper, Jin's struggle of raising these six idiots and how scammed Yoongi felt when he was put in to work with a bunch of teenagers.

They had come a long way since then. All of them did a group hug one more time before they all got and left.

Jungkook and Jimin entered their apartment, and Jungkook kissed him softly, pinning him against a wall. Jimin smiled against his lips. After kissing for a few seconds, Jungkook went to shower while Jimin cleaned their room a little bit. After that he went to shower while Jungkook sat in the living room watching TV on a new huge reclining couch they had bought.