25

UPDATE! 💋
374 in FANFICTION! 💕
Vote goal 110?

Jungkook and Lisa reached their apartment. Jungkook was still having trouble breathing but he didn't want to worry Lisa any more than she already was.

He lay down on the bed, his mind wandering off to Jimin. He'd do anything o have him in his life but Jimin seemed to hate him too much for taking time. He kept hurting him by being touchy with Taemin, even after Jungkook told him that he loved him. But he understood his feelings, he must have been so hurt seeing Lisa hugging him. If a small hug hurt him like that, the pain Jungkook experienced when he saw him naked and in Taemin's arms was something unimaginable.

Lisa walked in with a plate of food.
"Eat." She said softly as she sat next to him and he got up. Lisa took a spoonful of rice and gravy and fed him.
Jungkook looked at her in awe. She was too precious. He couldn't do this to her.
"Lisa.." he mumbled.
"Kook.." she smiled.
"This isn't fair to you. You're gonna get hurt." he cupped her face and rested his forehead on hers.
"I know. " Lisa answered as she closed her eyes. She knew that they had drifted apart too much. She had lost him a long time ago.
"Then why are you here?" Jungkook closed his eyes and a few tears fell on her hands.
"Because you need someone. And I love you. I want to be here just till you're okay. You're my best friend, Jungkook. You're not just some boyfriend." Lisa wiped his tears and made him look at her.
"I'm sorry, Lisa. I'm trying but.." Jungkook cried.
"I know. Your effort means everything." Lisa hugged him tightly. It wasn't going to work out but she didn't want to believe it. She just decided to let time play it's part.
___________________________________

Hoseok and Taehyung quietly drove back and entered their dorm. They didn't even eat anything and headed off to their bed room. And turned the light off. 
"Tae?" Hoseok said after a few minutes.
"Mm?" Taehyung turned around to face him. Hoseok switched the bedside lamp on.
"Why are you crying?" Hoseok exclaimed and sat up
"I'm sorry. " Taehyung sobbed.
"For what?" Hoseok cried too and got on top of Taehyung and kissed him hard. His thumb stroking away his tears and body pressed onto him.
"For not being enough. I know... I know you've sacrificed a lot for us. I know it's not easy and I don't say it enough! But- but I love you the most. You're my past, present and future. I've always admired everything about you. I.." Taehyung said breathlessly as he failed to find his composure.
"Hey!" Hoseok cupped his face and kissed him, his tears flowing shamelessly.
"I'm here because I love you. I didn't mean it when I told Jimin if this was worth it, I was angry because we had been fighting. I never meant it. I love you, Taehyung. I love you so much. I love you. I love you." Hoseok planted kisses on Taehyung's lips as he repeated the same line over and over.

Taehyung flipped their position and stripped Hoseok off on his pyjamas and himself too.
"Hobi.." he kissed his neck, making Hoseok moan.
"Taehyung." He said in a tone filled with need and ecstacy.
Taehyung grabbed the lube from the bedside table and slowly entered him.
"Oh fuck.." they both said together. It felt so good.
"I want to make love to you all night, baby. " Taehyung said against his lips.
"Who's stopping you?" Hoseok kissed his shoulder as Taehyung bit down on his neck.

"Don't ever leave me, Hoseok. Please. " Taehyung said as he slowly thrusted in him.
"Never. I promise." Hoseok kissed his boyfriend.

___________________________________

The next morning was awkward for Jimin. He felt disgusting. Taemin got up and kissed Jimin's neck from behind.
"You okay?" Taemin said softly.
"Yeah. " Jimin straddled him again.
"Woah. We just woke up. And we'll be late" Taemin grabbed his waist.
"I don't care. " Jimin kissed him. And as Jimin wanted, Taemin fucked him hard again before they got up, showered and left for the studio. Since, Jimin had stayed at Taemin's he borrowed his clothes to wear instead of his dirty ones and making two trips.

Jimin greeted with a fair amount of curse words.
"Where the fuck--" Namjoon stopped noticing Jimin's clothes and hickeys. He also saw how sleepy Taemin and Jimin looked.
Taehyung and Hoseok exchanged glances but didn't spare Jimin a single acknowledgment.
"Sorry. I was busy screaming." Jimin laughed making Taemin turn into a tomato.
"Okay. But you could've dropped a message " Jin said irritated.
"Didn't Tae and Hobi hyung tell you?" Jimin arched an eyebrow at them.
"Ah, I see. They've stopped interfering in others personal lives. That's a shocker!" Jimin laughed sarcastically.
"Wh--" Jin grabbed Yoongi's arm.
"Not now. " Jin whispered. What Taehyung and Hoseok also didn't know was that Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon had had a talk last night too. They weren't idiots.

Jimin looked around and was taken aback. Jungkook wasn't here yet. Well, he was injured so maybe that's why.  Or maybe he was pounding into Lisa right now. He didn't care.

Just as this thought crossed his mind the door opened and in came Jungkook. Jimin almost an up to him when he saw Lisa was holding him.
"Oh. The happy couple!" Jimin smiled.
"Good morning, oppa. " Lisa smiled but Jungkook knew just what Jimin was doing. He didn't dare look up but he noticed his clothes. Just why? He didn't have sex with Taemin again! Did he? Jungkook's heart pounded at his ribcage.
"Oh Taemin oppa! When are you guys performing?" Lisa bowed.
"In 3 days. " Taemin let out a small chuckle seeing how she blushed.

Lisa sat Jungkook down next to Taehyung who helped her with his bag and all.

"Oppa. Could you please see the eats something. He wanted to practice his vocals but his chest hurts a lot. Please" Lisa smiled at Jin.
"Don't worry. I'll ensure he eats something " Jin patted her shoulder.
" Don't worry. I know what he likes and how he likes it. I'll give it to him." Jimin said, his eyes changing to harshness and smile evidently fake. Lisa did find his tone weird but it was probably nothing.
Taehyung and Hoseok looked at Jimin with disbelief. Was he now like this? Jungkook closed his eyes at his words.
Why was he doing this?
"Um. Okay. Thank you. " Lisa ran out of the studio as she herself was super late now.

Jimin walked up to Taemin and kissed him before he went to the other side to practice. Jungkook just gulped, if Jimin wanted to break him apart- it had worked. But he still didn't hate him. He loved him so much.

Maybe they weren't Taemin's clothes. He just had to ask Jimin. He wanted him, only him. He was going to set it straight once and for all.

He wasn't letting Jimin go.