4

UPDATE! 💖
Vote goal 30!

Lisa was taking a bath while Jungkook had woken up early and already gotten ready.

"Babe?" Lisa asked. She had noticed how Jungkook seemed a little tense. She assumed that there was someone else on his mind all the time. "Rosé?" She thought.
"No way!" Lisa scolded her conscience. It couldn't be her, but she and Jungkook got along so well. Maybe he had started falling for her colourful personality. Anyone could.
"Yeah?" Jungkook turned around and gave her a quick kiss before wearing his socks and shoes.
"We're okay, right?" Lisa looked down.
"Hey.. what's up?" Jungkook walked up to her and cupped her face.
"I just feel like there's something on your mind all the time.." Lisa almost whispered.
"Babe, no. It's just... I'm just a little off these days... Due to work. That's all." Jungkook stroked her cheek. Deep down inside Jungkook wasn't sure what his problem was, all he could think about all day was about Jimin. Jungkook didn't like Taemin, he just seemed like the wrong guy.

He was smart, funny and incredibly handsome. He kept Jimin so happy, but it just didn't seem right.

"Well, okay. See you at night?" Lisa kissed Jungkook deeply, she pulled his shirt down as he arched her back and let him explore her mouth. Jungkook wasn't feeling it, he broke the kiss on the pretext of being late.
"See you, baby.." Jungkook kissed her cheek, grabbed his jacket and drove off to the bighit studio.

Lisa got ready and reached the YG studio where she saw her unnies sitting and talking.
"Hey, Lisa!" Rosé ran and hugged her.
"Hey, Chae!" Lisa kissed her cheek.
"What's up? You seem off?" Rosé looked into Lisa's eyes. But Lisa wasn't going to tell her. She kept feeling as if it was Rosé with whom Jungkook was cheating on her.
"Nothing. Let's practice." Lisa pushed her off slightly. Blackpink kept practicing and Lisa ignore Rosé all day. Everyone noticed, and Rosé was mentally breaking down. Why was her best friend upset with her?But Lisa was just doing it involuntarily.
As everyone left in the afternoon itself since Rose and Jennie had a photoshoot, Jennie even rubbed Rose's back as they left, she knew how hurt she was.

Jisoo grabbed Lisa from behind as Lisa picked up her bags to leave.
"My baby maknae. What's wrong?" Jisoo kissed Lisa's cheek.
"Unnie.." Lisa cried hugging her.
"I think I'm losing him, unnie." Lisa cried.
"Why?"
"Because I think I'm not enough... He's...I don't know why he feels so distant." Lisa said softly.
"I'm sure it'll be fine. The first year is always so trying. It'll be okay. I promise." Jisoo stroked her hair.
"Okay, unnie. I'll give it some time.." Lisa smiled.
"Good, now let's go for coffee. I'll drop you off before Jungkook returns." Jisoo beamed and Lisa nodded.

She needed some time with her unnie ever since she left the dorm, she just needed her sister time.

___________________________________

Back at the bighit studio everyone had been informed that Jimin was going to be performing with Taemin. Jimin beamed and giggled at the news. Everyone smiled and teased him. But Jungkook looked away and went and sat in a corner.

He put his headphones on as the rap line worked on some remixes and Jin and Taehyung were out for some lunch.
Jimin came and sat down next to him as he waited for Taemin to come over to their studio.

"So how was your night?" Jungkook couldn't keep the slight irritation out of his tone.
"It was amazing. We went crazy, danced in the rain and all...And then.." Jimin laughed.
"Great." Jungkook rolled his eyes, he was feeling so angry. Why though? Was he jealous? Jimin was almost offended by his reaction.

"He kissed me." Jimin laughed.
"He what?" Jungkook was startled.
"Ah but i blew it off. I need some time.. Anyway" Jimin let out a big breath.
"What did you do?" Asked Jimin taking his own phone out.
"I had sex with Lisa all night.  "
Jungkook told a half lie and then turned on the music on his device. Why did he? He could be honest with his friend. It was almost as if he wanted to counter back at Jimin.

"I see." Jimin smirked then looked away. He was heartbroken but they were dating. They probably had sex everyday. Jimin looked down on his phone trying not to feel jealous just when Taemin walked in.

Jimin jumped at him and hugged him. Taemin had a slight cold. And Jimin pulled his cheeks and hugged him again. Jungkook slyly paused the music and looked up at them. He clenched his jaw and his grip on his phone got tighter as he saw Taemin's hands run all over Jimin's body. It bothered him to the point where he let out a breath so sharp that it caught their attention.

"Hey, Jungkook!" Taemin beamed. Jungkook smiled back politely and then looked back down.
"What's up with him?" Taemin asked Jimin.
"I don't know. Maybe something is wrong between him and Lalisa. This idiot, she's such a sweetheart. " Jimin smiled sadly. Taemin bit his tongue, he wanted to say something but it just didn't seem like his place to talk. He could feel the awkwardness in the air but then he and Jimin got to practicing.

The staff had to interrupt a few times because of how much Taemin and Jimin were talking. Jungkook was growing restless now. He did want to be there but he had to stay since he had to go practice his singing for a few hours. Every time he returned, it was the same scene, Taemin all over Jimin.

Jungkook entered the dance room just about 30 minutes before leaving. He was expecting to see Taemin fucking Jimin by now but to his surprise, Jimin was practicing alone and all the other members sitting and talking.
"Where's hyung?" Jungkook looked around coming in from his final practice. .
"He left a few minutes ago. The poor guy has a bad cold."
"Glad he's gone" Jungkook couldn't believe what his mind just whispered.

Jimin laughed as he panted, sweating dripping down his face. His cheeks pink, hair wet and lips looking puffy. His T-shirt completely drenched and thigh muscles tight. His slim fitting pants highlighting his muscles and round butt.

Jungkook took a seat and kept staring at Jimin's butt, he just couldn't stop. He felt his face getting hot as Jimin moved to the music. Jungkook shook his legs as he felt himself get restless. What was happening to him? He could feel his hands twitching to grab something! His toes curling as Jimin continued to stretch and dance. His sensual expressions as he heard the soft music were making Jungkook's breathing faster.

Jungkook snapped out of it as Jimin lifted his shirt up to wipe his sweat. Jungkook's eyes lay on his perfect abs, covered in sweat and his beautiful white skin, so purr. He looked away and closed his eyes. Jungkook bit his lip lightly.

He couldn't be gay. He loved Lisa! For God's sake, he had just had sex with her last night. He only got hard for her. He was straight! Straight! Jungkook closed his eyes as if convincing oneself.
"Bullshit. I like women." Jungkook breathed out as he told himself this once more.

"What's that?" He heard Yoongi and saw him pointing at his neck.
"A hickey?" Taehyung teased. Everyone laughed and Jimin smiled as he overheard while dancing.
"Yup!" Jungkook smiled thinking about Lisa. He loved her but it just seemed as if something was missing. She was his best friend, and his lover then why did his body and mind betray him when it came to showing her his love.

Jungkook was talking to everyone about Lisa, all the members were smiling so much. Calling him a lovestruck idiot. Jungkook was laughing and he leaned back on his seat to grab his water bottle when Jimin suddenly came and sat on his lap!

Jimin was wiping his sweat off with a towel. He looked at Jungkook and smiled and started talking to Yoongi.
Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist lightly, and tickled him.

Jimin moved up Jungkook's thigh and rested his head back on Jungkook's shoulder.
Jimin let out a small breath with a slight whimper. It almost sounded like a sinful moan. Jungkook's cheek was smeared with Jimin's sweat. Jungkook was looking at Jimin's closed eyes and mouth slightly open.

"This is what he'd look like if somebody had him from behind..." Jungkook shook the thought away quickly.

"Yo, Jungkook! Jisoo called! Your phone is off. Call Lisa now." Namjoon informed him.
"Uh, hyung. Could you get up? I've got to call Lisa back.." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear.
"Mm" Jimin bent forward as he lazily slid himself off of Jungkook's thigh.

Jungkook took Namjoon's phone and went to the washroom.  He closed the door and leaned his head back against the door as he panted.

Jungkook had gotten one of the most painfully hard erections he had ever gotten in a long time...

Author's note!
Hope you guys liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote!

THANK YOU FOR 1.14K READS!!!!