Chapter 30

After I got to my room I decided it would be nice to head down to the Women's Room and possibly talk to Paige and if not I can watch the news channels.

I wear a basic dress that I'd worn before and head down with a book in my hand and my hair in a simple braid. As I walk into the room I hear the girls talking and don't try and stop myself from hearing their conversation.

"William told me he loved me the other day." One girl that I barely recognized says with an overly excited look in her eyes. I couldn't help but become confused.

Why would he tell another girl that? I wonder to myself. He told me that he loved me and none of the others.

"He kissed me yesterday too!" Josie laughs with a pleased grin.

Why would they be sharing personal stuff like that? I walk with my head down to the back of the room where Paige and the queen sit.

"Don't worry about it, darling." The queen says with a sympathetic smile. I was confused and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean." I say politely and try and relax.

"It's their code. Lie, cheat, and steal to get what you want." Queen Charlie states simply. "I had to go through it and any other honest girl in these types of games will too."

"Do you really think so?" I ask, still not convinced, although surprised by the queens bluntness.

"I know so. Trust me, Lady Autumn." She smiles knowingly and I nod and look down at my hands in my lap.

"It's just different than what I'm used to." I shrug. "But Thank you. I really do appreciate it."

"Anytime." She shrugs.

"Has Will told you about this weekend?" Paige asks with a wide grin across her face.

"No. He refuses to tell me." I say with an amused laugh. "I guess I'll figure out eventually."

"You'll Be so happy." Paige says clapping her hands slightly.

"Don't give away anything, Paige." The queen scolds softly. Paige mutters some sort of apology and I can't help but feel a bit sad. I could've been like this with my mother, minus the palace and talking about Colton's relationships even if he was young now.

After a half an hour I excuse myself and go up to my room to prepare for dinner. My maids quickly dress me and strip my face of makeup, redo it, and pull my hair into an elegant ponytail.

"Thank you ladies." I smile and make my way downstairs in the dress they'd put me in. I was one of the last people there and made my way to my seat beside of Will.

"Hi." He says quietly with a smile.

"Hey." I reply simply and scoot my seat in farther. I start to pick out some of the food in front of me and slowly eat since I still wasn't too hungry.

I watch as the girl on the other side of Will taps his shoulder and whispers something in his ear, the very girl that had said that he'd told her he loved her. I grimace as he chuckles genuinely at what she said and whispers something back.

I don't even understand why it hurt so much, I mean, he'd spent a reasonable amount of time with every girl and I couldn't get jealous because he had inside jokes with them.

I ignore my jealousy the rest of the dinner and eat my food in peace. Even though I sounded childish, I knew he'd be all mine tonight and when it was just us I didn't even care about the other girls.

I stand up before the others and excuse myself, excited to no extent for tonight. He'd definitely done a good job at distracting me from watching my family leave

After getting cleaned up, taking a path in rose petals and oils and letting my hair dry naturally. I put on old sweatpants and a soft, long sleeved shirt and slide on my glasses. My maids don't help me apply any makeup but only hell towel dry my hair.

I enjoyed being bare faced and natural with comfy clothes. I lay on my bed soaking in the warmth it seemed to bring me and wait for Will to come collect me.

I hear a knock at the door and mutter something along the lines of "I'm coming." Before flinging myself off my bed and pull open the door.

"You ready?" Will smiles with his eyes bright.

"Yeah Let's go." I say with a smile. I thought about it for the first time, but I had no idea where we were actually going to watch the movie. Personally, I hoped it wasn't his room because I felt like I was intruding on his privacy.

"I've got this movie picked out it's really funny but really sad at the end. I think you'll like it." Will says smiling and squeezing my hand as we walk.

"I'm such a sucker when it comes to movies. I'll end up crying by the end of it." I say, laughing.

"That's okay, I don't care." He says grinning amusedly.

"Good." I say and lean into him as we walk to the floor of the Royals rooms. I guess this was going to take place in his room and that made me slightly nervous. I visibly stiffened.

"You're not worried about it being in my room are you?" Will asks seemingly amused by my nervousness.

"I feel like I'm intruding." I say even though it was a bit more than that. Even though it didn't seem like much, it felt like more than it was to be in someone else's bed together.

"I'm the one bringing you up here aren't I?" Will says smiling that shining smile. I swore that the light reflected off of his tooth every time he did it.

"I guess so." I reply and turn my head to hide my smile. He pushes open the door to his bedroom were already on a dim setting. The last time I was here the lights were on brightly with the curtains drawn open, but now it was half that. The only word I could use to describe it was,

Romantic.

Sweet.