The morning after

Hanna took a deep breath in as she woke up groggily from her slumber.

"Hey," she said sleepily opening her eyes to see Murphy sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Morning Dr. O'Reily," Leah said shyly, standing up and turning to face her superior.

"Hanna please," Hanna told her propping herself up on her elbows, "I'm you spent the night in my bed, I think you get to call me by my first name."

Murphy let out a surprised and nervous laugh which Hanna smiled at loving the reaction she was getting.

"You want some breakfast?" Hanna smiled.

#####

Leah and Hanna pull up at the hospital and walk in together, they part ways at the door and Hanna walks to the attendings lounge where Arizona was waiting for her.

"Hey," Arizona said launching herself off the couch as soon as she saw Hanna, "so I did some thinking and you were right."

Hanna nodded at her as if to say 'well yeah'.

"I should've believed you, not him," she continued to ramble, "I should've talked to you. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, you had a point," Hanna said turning to face Arizona rather than the table, "I don't tell you everything, but next time, asked don't assume."

"I will I promise," Arizona told her putting her arms around Hanna's waist, "I will ask you everything, so much that you'll get annoyed with my questions."

"Annoy me, with all your questions," Hanna said softly putting her arms around Arizona and kissing her gently on the lips.

#####

"She lied to me," Leah told the other residents as she sat on the bench of the locker room, "like right to my face."

"Leah," Stephanie warned, "you can't do this again."

"I'm not, I don't like her," Leah explained, "I'm just- just annoyed that she lied to me. Her and Arizona are together, why didn't she just say?"

"Maybe they were fighting?" Joe suggested, "I know I might say I didn't have a boyfriend if me and Alex had a big fight. You know to spite him."

"People do that?" Leah said surprised, "that's awful, if your with someone say it."

"It happens though," Steph sighed leaving the room.

"Yep, it sucks but it happens," Joe said putting a comforting hand on Leah's shoulder before following Stephanie out the door.