Arizona

Hanna sat calmly in her chair as she watvhed her ex-girlfriend's pitty filled eyes try not to stare at her too much. Arizona Sat across the table slightly uncomfortable. They sat there silently, not awkwardly just quietly kind of enjoying eachothers company. A few moments past before Arizona let out a slight chuckle.

"What?" Hanna asked as Arizona's eyes lifted to meet hers.

"I was just remembering when we were together," she smiled, "do you remember when you had to work late at the hospital and then you were up really early the next day for your shift so you decided that you weren't going to bed. And I was off the next day so your plan was perfect. And so you came home with nurf guns."

Hanna smiled and nodded recalling the memory.

"I won that battle if I remember correctly," Hanna laughed.

"Hey! That's cause I'm missing a limb and you're a trained soldier," Arizona said laughing as well, "I was at a severe disadvantage."

They laughed for few more minutes as they smiled warmly and lovingly at eachother.

"We were happy," Arizona said her tone changing, "so I'm sorry. I'm I didn't come and see you sooner or before because you told me.

"Arizona-"

"You told me about all of this," she said as she began to well up.

"Arizona stop," Hanna said reaching over the table and grabbing Arizona's hand, "there was nothing you could have done."

"No I should have gone to see you even if I didn't know you're my friend and you were in pain," she tokd her a tear falling down her cheek, "but I was scared. I was scared that you were gonna say what you said last time and I was gonna fall more in love with you than I already was."

####

The door clicked open and Arizona walked through it and into her house to find her girlfriend standing waiting for her. But before she could speak Hanna cut across her.

"I have bipolar."

"Okay," Arizona said very taken a back by the statement.

"And I think I'm falling off my wagon, so I need to know if you're with me or not cause I know that this is scary and it's hard and you might think that I'm not worth the trouble but I neec to know now so that I can find someone who can help me. I can't have you pulling me off the wagon a couple of weeks from now because you can't take it anymore."

"Do you need me to hold you on from the edge or do you need me to get on with you?" Arizona asked walking towards the breaking surgeon that she loved so dearly.

"I don't need you to baby me or treat me like I've lost my shit. I need you to ask if I've taken my meds once in a while, I need you to ask how the therapist went to make sure that I went. I need you to notice if I don't get out of bed because that could be really bad and I need you to notice if I'm overly happy for no reason because that could be really bad as well. I don't need to be treated like a child, I need your help holding myself together."

"Whatever you need," Arizona said brushing Hanna's hair behind her ear, "that's what I'll do, I'll be your tape and glue."

The blonde pulled her girlfriend close and held her for as long as she needed.