Let's try

Hanna woke up with a slight headache from the night before. The music had stopped and the chatter from downstairs had ceased to exist. Stretching, Hanna turned over to see Jackson still adorably asleep. She watched his for a moment before leaning over the side of the bed to grab her phone from her purse. After a while Jackson began to stir. Hanan didn't notice until he'd leant up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Morning," he grunted falling back into the pillows.

"Morning," she smiled looking away from her phone and into his magical eyes.

"Before you say anything," he said brushing hair away from Hanna's face, "can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" Hanna asked shuffling so she was almost laying on top of him.

"Why was the bear so horny that it couldn't resist the drunken charms of J. Avery?" He asked resting his arms on her lower back, "what happened to you and Amelia?"

"Oh she got a boyfriend," she told him sounding a little bitter, "but like good on her, he's hot and seems really nice but that means that sex friends had to stop."

"I'll be your sex friend," he laughed as he squeezed tight with his arms.

"Yeah? But me and you don't seem to be able to do just sex friends," Hanna said with a warm smile.

"I don't want to be just sex friends," he admitted to her, "I want to give us a try."

"Jack we've tried before," she told him as she stroked the top of his head.

"Yeah when we were like seventeen," he explained, "then you joined the army, you literally ran away. Then you came back, and I was like 'maybe we can try again?' and then what happened?"

"I went back," Hanna said laughing shyly.

"You went back," he repeated trying to get her to look at him again, "so can we try again? One more time?"

"Let's try," Hanna almost whispered as she leaned in to kiss him again.

As promised for escapeto