Gun Fire

"Dr O'Reilly! Dr O'Reilly can you hear me?!" The scared voice of her young resident was the main focus of sound as she regain a bit of consciousness after the shock and the pain had three her out.

The room looked a brighter white than before. Opening her eyes, she could see a lot of people crowded around her. Bailey, Murphy and Grey were knelt down next to her with hands on her chest as they tried to plug the hole the man had left. She had only heard three gun shots but, she didn't remember much after that so she couldn't be sure. Lifting her head for a second, she looked down her chest. Her dark blue scrubs were covered in blood that had seeped into her white coat.

"Ow," she grunted getting the other two doctors attention.

Meredith quickly swapped with Murphy so that she could keep a better eye on her.

"Hey you," she said worry plastered all over her tone, "you're going to be okay, alright!"

"For sure- AHH Bailey!" Hanna exclaimed, making her chief of surgery stop and look up at her. She laughed as much as she could in her state causing Bailey to give her the look.

"Don't do that!" She told her firmly, "this isn't funny."

"You're not the one with bullets inside you," Hanna joked hazily as she began to faze out of consciousness again.

Someone had arrived with the board to put her up onto the gurney. They quickly rolled her causing her to cough slightly. Blood came over her lip and onto the floor.
The commotion around her became muffled as she began to fall out of consciousness again.

"Hey O'Reilly!" She heard Meredith said as the gurney raced through the halls of the hospital, "Hanna stay with me! Just a little longer, you gotta stay with me!"

And then silence. She had slipped out again.