Amelia

Hanna had happily made it back home however, what Jackson had said was really sweet and she couldn't help but think about it. It was really nice to be back in Seattle, it was nice being home.

As she sat there on the long sofa in her teddy bear pajamas, trying to find something to watch, the door bell rang. She turned her head towards the stairs and waited for Benjamin to call up from down stairs to tell her who it is. Finally, he arrived at the top and smiled at her.

"Amelia Shepherd Miss Goldson," he said politely as he allowed for Amelia to pass him.

The two women smiled at eachother as they waited for Benjamin to go back down stairs. Hanna said her thank yous to him as she stood from the sofa.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that," Amelia chuckled clearly a little nervous about something.

"Yeah, but, he was here before I was," Hanna smiled as she walked over to Amelia, "and he was probably a better father to me than my own so there's that too."

"Well, in that case," Amelia almost whispered as Hanna got closer, "I hope he stays forever."

The pair stood and watched each other for a moment. Hanna could tell that Amelia was here for something but, she couldn't tell if what she thought it was, was because she wanted it to be that.

"Nice pajamas!" Amelia chimed, changing the mood of the room completely as she went around Hanna to go and sit on her couch.

"What?- oh yeah," Hanna laughed, a little confused from the 180 that Amelia just took, "so you what you wanna do?"

"The thrones is on tonight right? I heard about rerun's," Amelia smiled grabbing the TV remote as she pulled a blanket over her.

"You just wanna watch the dragon lady be sexy," Hanna laughed as she went to join her friend.

"Is that a crime?" Amelia protested with a small chuckle, opening up the blanket for Hanna to get under.

"I may sleep."

"That's okay."