Sex friends

Amelia and Hanna we're cuddled up on Hanna's couch watching films. They were wrapped in a blanket watching a romantic comedy when Amelia came up with the idea.

"We could be sex friends," she said looking over at her friend, leaning back so they didn't headbutt each other.

"What?" Hanna asked very confused with Amelia's statement.

"Sex friends," she explained shuffling back so that they could talk properly, "we're both single, neither of us have had sex in weeks and it'd be more respectful for both of us than hooking up with strangers."

"It would also bring us closer as people," Hanna said opening up to the idea.

"Exactly," Amelia smiled glad that she wasn't being judged, "friends that have sex together stay together."

Hanna burst out laughing at this, "yeah it could so work."

#####

Hanna stood tapping her pen against the papers on the desk in front of her as she was distracted by all hormones and extra energy that was circulating through her. Amelia Shepherd slide up next to her hand whispered in her ear.

"You know you have a sex friend you can call on right?" She looking hopeful.

"You too?" Hanna said snapping her head round to look at Amelia.

"Oh yeah," Amelia breathed turning to walk to the nearest on call rooms.

Hanna put her pen down on the desk and followed after her, shutting the door behind them.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting, seeing the comments really do make my day and thank you so much for voting and making me feel like this is worth writing because there are people reading.

I added this to Hanna and Amelia's relationship by request and it inspired me for more storylines to come. 😉