Happy sober nights

You don't need alcohol to have fun, being over tired and giggly is just as good.

Wandering about the dark streets of Seattle can be quite interesting. Hanna and Amelia were on their way to Meredith's house after a night of pizza and fizzy drinks.

"Come on we need to be quite," Amelia whispered as she unlocked the front door, "the kids will be asleep and so will Meredith and Maggie will probably be asleep too."

Hanna giggled quietly and followed Amelia inside. They laughed hysterically trying their best to keep the noise down. With broad smiles they stumbled up the stairs, telling each other to 'shh' every few steps.

When they got to the top Hanna fell over Amelia as they came over the top  step, which made them burst out laughing for a second. They soon became breathless and the laughter became silent. Amelia quickly told them both to be quiet again and opened the door to her room.

"Alex?" Amelia said squinting through the darkness as she pushed at the blanket.

"What?" He grunted opening his eyes slightly.

"Your in my bed," she said leaning down to him.

"Go somewhere else, I'm sleeping," he grunted again turning back over.

"Just shift over we'll share," she said pulling up the covers so her and Hanna could get in.

They both climbed in and fell asleep almost immediately.

#####

Tiredly, Hanna sipped at her morning coffee as she stood in Meredith Grey's kitchen.

"Oh hello," Meredith said stopping in the door way.

Hanna gave her a half asleep nod of hello as she continued to drink her coffee.

"Did you and Amelia sleep on the sofa?" Meredith asked before turning to Amelia and saying, "I didn't know if you were coming home so I let Alex sleep in your bed. He had a fight with Joe."

"So not a word of last night to her okay?" Alex told Hanna and Amelia as he walked in rubbing his eye.

"Oh," Maggie said excited, "what happened last night?"

"I thought you were here for Amelia?" Meredith exclaimed, "did you sleep with Alex?"

"No! No one slept with Alex!" he announced quickly looking slightly annoyed.

"We just all slept in the same bed," Amelia said taking a bite of her toast.

"Alex! That's my sister!" Meredith said sarcastically shocked.

"Shut up alright," He said grabbing a piece of toast from Amelia's plate, "I was sleeping and they got in. Not a word to Joe. Okay?"

Hanna held her hands up as to agree with him, Amelia nodded and Meredith laughed as Alex grabbed his bag and left.